Missing Menagerie Craft

Trying to add Aspect of the Spider to an item but it is missing from the altar even though I have the correct beast.
Last bumped on May 2, 2021, 12:19:40 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Either a bug or you just cant take a short cut to buy a beast to unlock the recipe if you never unlock the recipe before....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I'm having the same issue with aspect of the cat. Pretty sure its a bug cause my friend also bought his beast and didn't have this problem.
"
JROD89 wrote:
I'm having the same issue with aspect of the cat. Pretty sure its a bug cause my friend also bought his beast and didn't have this problem.

Your friend probably has this recipe before as it is account bound

While you, post a screenshot to show you have capture this beast before ......not like the thread starter that prove he just bought the beast and expect it will unlock the recipe

edit: i mean this thread

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3087604
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 2, 2021, 12:22:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info