Path of Exile: Ultimatum Console Launch

In just a few hours, Path of Exile: Ultimatum will launch on Xbox and PlayStation consoles!

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Apr 21, 2021 4:00 PM (EDT)
The servers go live at: Apr 21, 2021 8:00 PM (EDT)

Console realms will receive the 3.14.0 version of Ultimatum which includes any hotfixes from the PC version that were deployed before April 19th PDT in addition to console specific fixes. The full console patch notes will be released later today, which you'll be able to view for PlayStation here and for Xbox here.

The Ultimatum Supporter Packs will be available at launch on Xbox and on April 22nd at 5PM PDT for PlayStation.

In case you still haven't decided which build to play with, check out the Class subsections on the forum for suggestions from the community. Many of our community streamers are also providing build guides on YouTube.

We hope you enjoy the Ultimatum League!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hopefully, those of you on consoles have a smoother launch!
Let's GOOOOOOO!
Ready!!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
so because the bannable exploit wasn't patched until yesterday, that will exist in xbox? I won't do it, but I won't put it past some of the jackwagons that play.
Not waiting for 2 am but I can't wait starting tomorrow morning with the league after watching way too many build videos and POB trees again :-p
"
Console realms will receive the 3.14.0 version of Ultimatum which includes any hotfixes from the PC version that were deployed before April 19th PDT in addition to console specific fixes

Wait, what ?

So certifiation only takes 24-48hrs ? Then why do we have to wait almost a week after PC launch ? I get you don't want to tie up the login/DB servers but couldn't console have launched sooner ? Also, 1/2AM on a weekday is just insane!
Last edited by philipk82 on Apr 21, 2021, 5:02:32 PM
Good luck everybody!!!!
Lets Go!
Last edited by Id1eRace on Apr 21, 2021, 5:38:55 PM
They still will not allow console players to use their own trade website!!!! Dear god will GGG give me console priority to use a trade site made by them for their free access to clean water????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info