[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
Spent around 20 ex (all i had) and it's cool and fine - BUT UNPREDICYTABLE DYING all the time. Awesome game play, especially cyclone version - just candy - but death death death. Even to get 91 lvl was a challenge. Simply dont know how to develop this. Think i'm missim something but dont know what. Thx a lot guys! Almost all of your chars was inspiration for me and word in development my girl.

I haven't tried this build, but one thing that stands out to me is that you have glacing blows. On HC poe.ninja, only 4% of scion exsanguinate characters are using it. My understanding is if you're using Glancing Blows, you need to be using a shield with recover life/es.

I kinda stopped playing this league, but may see if I can roll this for reasonably cheap, see if I find it fun. Still want to get an A8 sirus kill on my glad though, didnt succeed in SSF :D
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on May 28, 2021, 7:30:01 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Spent around 20 ex (all i had) and it's cool and fine - BUT UNPREDICYTABLE DYING all the time. Awesome game play, especially cyclone version - just candy - but death death death. Even to get 91 lvl was a challenge. Simply dont know how to develop this. Think i'm missim something but dont know what. Thx a lot guys! Almost all of your chars was inspiration for me and word in development my girl.

I haven't tried this build, but one thing that stands out to me is that you have glacing blows. On HC poe.ninja, only 4% of scion exsanguinate characters are using it. My understanding is if you're using Glancing Blows, you need to be using a shield with recover life/es.

I kinda stopped playing this league, but may see if I can roll this for reasonably cheap, see if I find it fun. Still want to get an A8 sirus kill on my glad though, didnt succeed in SSF :D

Omg, thx a lot mate!!!!
- bought shield with % & some fixed life recover in block
- switched one dagger into shield use
- anoint command of steel
- put in Tempest shield
= totally changed survivability! It’s simply amazing now! T15 rare maps easy now! Ultimatums also!

Now going to try another ascendancy. Get some enchs from Lab. Mb pipe more health.

Thx once again!
Newb
"
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"

Omg, thx a lot mate!!!!
- bought shield with % & some fixed life recover in block
- switched one dagger into shield use
- anoint command of steel
- put in Tempest shield
= totally changed survivability! It’s simply amazing now! T15 rare maps easy now! Ultimatums also!

Now going to try another ascendancy. Get some enchs from Lab. Mb pipe more health.

Thx once again!

Faced with one shot dying. Simply could not reach +1 level for almost week. Investigated what possible to do more here:
- bought ring with Poachers mark
- changed flame dash into just "dash" (cast time of flame dash (even with fast casting!) VS dash - looks like matter a lot in ultimatums, with dash i've became faster and more mobile. Absence of Arcane Surge - i just don't feel it at all)
- changed sulphur flask (regular blue, not this one which cost over 18ex) into Atziri promise (more life leeching!)
- changed couple of weak yellow jewels into strong yellow jewels (1ex each)

And just stopped dying at all on t15-t16 rare maps!!! Got +1 lvl instantly and 90% of Ultimatums goes successfully - looks like the Poachers mark was the key into another level of DPS.

And i've stopped on Cyclone version.

Things to develop here and investigate farther:
- ascendancy - mb i should change Jugger into something else. Trickster looks nice.
- as i see it Vulnerability stronger than Poacher mark and mb i should switch one into another. Nice gloves with Vulnerability costs a lot so it will take a time.
- still out of enchant +40% Exs... got perfect helmet now but it's corrupted.
- perfect jewels
- i feel that we can have chest better than Skin of the Loyal
- switch all gear from evasion\ES into armor
- Life pool over 7000 would be perfect
- perfect watchers eye (omg cost)
- got one free socket!!! Tried Steelskin - too much buttons for me with this flasks piano. Could just chang ring with socked into more strengthen ring (this one with Poacher mark cost 1 ex!! More strengthen?!) and put Vitality into boots. Currently trying Flame golem, he dies, mb with high level he would be alive. Perfect thing here Flesh and Stone - but i'm totally out of mana already.

I'm not sure in what i'm doing cuz it's my first league. Mostly trying and testing all the stuff. Spent over 20 ex i think. It's cool journey into how this game works for me. Thx everyone! Would be glad for ideas about ascendancy.
Newb
Was playing a modification of this build, so far all perfect, t16 bosses => no problem, trials up to 9th wave, doable, havent got into shaper, elder or maven but sirrius is doable (if you focus on the fight can be done deathless :P).

This is my variant.

https://pastebin.com/QRWRyCUf

Hated void sphere, cast it in a 8th wave of ultimatum was like certain death.

I know it can be better, but I stoped investing in it cause I wanted to test others and this is in very good shape.
Invested into applying additional curse chest, bought ring with poachers mark + ring with vulnerability = no prob with ultimatums at all.
Newb
"
Kemmotar1 wrote:
Was playing a modification of this build, so far all perfect, t16 bosses => no problem, trials up to 9th wave, doable, havent got into shaper, elder or maven but sirrius is doable (if you focus on the fight can be done deathless :P).

This is my variant.

I know it can be better, but I stoped investing in it cause I wanted to test others and this is in very good shape.

Ah neat! Checking out your PoB, how do you find petrified blood works with only 500 es?
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Kemmotar1 wrote:

This is my variant.

Ah neat! Checking out your PoB, how do you find petrified blood works with only 500 es?

Ohhh, you should Enable Discipline, looks like I exported it when it was disabled, I have 1024 ES actually.
Last edited by Kemmotar1 on Jun 12, 2021, 4:28:02 AM
Hello, will this build be viable in 3.15?
"
Hello, will this build be viable in 3.15?

I'm not too terribly far in, just started maps but honestly the build is working just fine for me thus far. That said, it is PoE so a lot can change on the way to red maps but so far I absolutely love this build in 3.15. Exsanguinate is just such a satisfying ability.
i'm also play the variety of Exsanguinate with cyclone - feel fine on t4 yet. Biggest problem i see now - neft of cooldownd because biggest part of my deff was build on Enduring Cry + everything became cost toooo much (...
Newb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info