3.14.0b Hotfix

3.14.0b Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug where Inscribed Ultimatums that granted the Searing Touch Unique Staff gave a Legacy version of the item.
  • Fixed a bug where Item Filters could set item labels to be completely transparent when using certain Continue statements.
  • Clarified that the 'Skills have no Cost while Focussed' Veiled mod only applies to Life and Mana costs.

This was a restartless deploy on the servers so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2021, 7:55:01 PM
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Clarified that the 'Skills have no Cost while Focussed' Veiled mod only applies to Life and Mana costs.

this killed chain breaker. there are people thats actually hopefull to do this play style. now its gone.
you do realise they didn't actually change anything there right? They just changed the wording to clarify that it didn't work with other costs.
Since I updated to this I have been crashing every time I hit the login screen.
Same issue for me. Game launches but crashes immediately before any login etc. attempts.
Когда уже будет внесено исправление, которое позволит играть на русском языке? У меня клиент игры вылетает когда стоит русский язык, вылетает сразу после запуска игры. Если же поставить английский язык, то все сразу работает, но я рускоговорящий игрок, помогите с этой проблемой!!! Игру перекачивал полностью заново, а так же переставлял wundiws, НИЧЕГО НЕ ПОМОГЛО!!! Спасите!
Same here, although I don't crash during the Login screen but instead after 1-10 minutes of gameplay.

I've done no changes to my PC whatsoever and I was able to play for most of the day Saturday and Sunday without any issues or a single crash.
But today, since this hotfix, Ultimatums are impossible to do and I can't run maps or zones without crashing at least once.

Using an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU, if that's relevant.
Some here too. I downloaded the hotfix today and after a few minutes of gameplay my PC crashes.
My wife and I are both having crashing issues while playing in a party together. We are able to play without crashing while playing separately but not together. Seems to have started today as we were able to play together fine on Saturday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info