Need a Mushroom/Spore type Trap MTX

Im a big fan of the Verdant and more nature themed MTX. I recently just copped the Glimmerwood Hideout and Backpack attachment. I would REALLY love to see some sort of Trap MTX with a nature theme that has weird glowing mushrooms and a spore explosion effect.

The nature themed stuff is honestly the best stuff you guys have released to date in my opinion, i really love the nature and more down to earth armour sets.

Wouldnt mind seeing some nature themed skitterbots and such as well.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2021, 12:24:13 PM
They brought in more Darkwood MTX. Soo it seems they still enjoy playing around with the more basic nature themed MTX.

Would really love to see a trap MTX as the only one i can think of is the Ice Trap one.

Again, would really love to see like a mushrooms blowing up kind of MTX for explosive trap.

For the Fire trap one id suggest it grew tiny glowy mushrooms which have a spore-like effect as well like on the Glimmerwood Backpack as the "Burning Ground".

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Resurrecting this because traps and being played a lot now. I need this.

you are begging for every variant of "Teemo" to be used in character names right now x3

but yes... mushrooms would make neat effects on a number of skills.
of course you could just skip the effects and straight up suggest some kind of mushroom skill
How many arrows does it take to steal the sun?
"
Sheakiru wrote:
you are begging for every variant of "Teemo" to be used in character names right now x3

but yes... mushrooms would make neat effects on a number of skills.
of course you could just skip the effects and straight up suggest some kind of mushroom skill
Cant help it lol, when i came back after 4 years i went through the MTX and the Glimmerwood back attachment and Darkwood set are exactly what i had been yearning for. Now that i have neat combos like that, i absolutely need some neat nature based trap MTX.

They could even do something like flowers, but id love to see explosive trap get like a glowing mushroom MTX that explodes, causes more mushrooms to grow with spore effects.

They could so similar with fire trap as well where instead of burning ground its glowing mushrooms with spores, or flowers.

The nature themed stuff has always been some of my favorite stuff and there is far too little of it. Not to bash too hard, but ENOUGH CELESTIAL MORE NATURE. Haha.

Spoiler
seriously though im tried of seeing new celestial mtx like every week haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info