Imperial Legacy drop rate / loot table bugged?

Hi there,

I have been farming The Foothills for about 90 minutes and been zooming through as Raider without any luck on an Imperial Legacy card.
I have asked around on Discord and another guy had the same issue.
For the last sseveral league starts I have been farming this and usually completed a whole set within 4-6 hours.

There have been no changes to drop rates or change in the loot table of the zone in the patch notes and since this should affect several people if there is a bug, I just wanted to make sure that it is getting looked into.
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2021, 12:59:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm experiencing the same, 1 hour of foothills farming with 200% ms, 0 dropped cards, and the body is dropping here too which it wasn't in 3.13.
Same issue, spent a few hours in foothills without a single drop.
I can 100% confirm. Been farming foothills as raider for 8hrs because I'm a masochist and zero imperial legacy cards. RIP my league start strat... feelsbadman
GGG can ninja move the card drop location.

Also may be try to farm the card in map.

(May be too easy for bot to farm ilvl 100 6L card in act area)

If you find the new card drop location, please report to the talk page of wiki article here

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Imperial_Legacy
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I've farmed 100's of Foothills and Oasis, zero drops. No drops out of completely juiced Deserts or Dunes, can someone look into this? I've only had a single card from random div card drop.
I've found 2 earth drinkers and no Imperial Legacies. Also, there are 206 Kaom's Heart cards (King's Heart) online for trade and only 126 Imperial Legacy. Something is very wrong.
Last edited by Plyte on Apr 19, 2021, 10:31:24 PM
"
Kundral wrote:
I've farmed 100's of Foothills and Oasis, zero drops. No drops out of completely juiced Deserts or Dunes, can someone look into this? I've only had a single card from random div card drop.

In 3.13 i drop it from the former Oasis Map the Desert Spring

Not really went to end game yet in 3.14 so that i cant tell it is really ninja moved the drop location in map or not
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 23, 2021, 8:48:46 AM
So I heard on Steelmage's Stream that he had 12 imperial legacies (HC trade only had 15 total up before he listed his).

So I went into standard, ran 3 T14 Desert Spring, found 2 Earth Drinkers and 1 Imperial Legacy. So Imperial legacy for sure can drop from Desert Spring, but other areas, I don't think it is.

I wish we knew if this was a bug or intended or what. Kindof lame if you have a league start built around farming these cards and they moved them without notice.
Add one evidence to this thread in case people googled it in the future

It now has drop level > 80 according to pypoe and poedb datamined data. Thus it may rather ninja nerf instead of bug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info