[3.14] Bloodslinger | Corrupting Fever | Exsanguinate | KB Bleed Explosions

"
cuorebrave wrote:
So why duelist instead of shadow? Can I see a breakdown of why you're choosing Duelist?

I'm personally choosing Ascendant (Gladiator + Pathfinder), but spamming flask playstyle isn't for everyone.

Gladiator is chosen because of Gladiator's "Bleeding enemies you kill explode dealing 10% of their max life as physical damage". Since explodey chest chains are no longer a thing, this is the only reliable source of explosion. It can also reach max block pretty easily, whi

Trickster is chosen because it'll have more single target and you want higher single target dps at the top end.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
just out of interest are you sure that the ascendant passive gets the duelist "explode" node from the gladiator because i think it just gives the block part of it
"
UknownPulse wrote:
just out of interest are you sure that the ascendant passive gets the duelist "explode" node from the gladiator because i think it just gives the block part of it

I'm referring to the Gladiator's ascendancy node giving explosion, not the scion's. I was just saying that I am personally going scion (gladiator + pathfinder).
So did anyone got far enough to tell if all skills work as intended?
For me this is unplayable atm, too many rollbacks.
"
aerial wrote:
So did anyone got far enough to tell if all skills work as intended?
For me this is unplayable atm, too many rollbacks.

I went to sleep last night and woke up a few minutes ago, looks like a good decision considering they just fixed the servers about 45 minutes ago.

Both Zizaran and DatModz are doing a variation of this build (I think Scion), and it looks to be tearing apart A10 and early maps.
"
Clydehart wrote:
"
cuorebrave wrote:
So why duelist instead of shadow? Can I see a breakdown of why you're choosing Duelist?

I'm personally choosing Ascendant (Gladiator + Pathfinder), but spamming flask playstyle isn't for everyone.

Gladiator is chosen because of Gladiator's "Bleeding enemies you kill explode dealing 10% of their max life as physical damage". Since explodey chest chains are no longer a thing, this is the only reliable source of explosion. It can also reach max block pretty easily, whi

Trickster is chosen because it'll have more single target and you want higher single target dps at the top end.

I'm confused, what is supposed to be exploding? Corrupting blood got changed in 3.14 to just be a physical dot, not a bleed. Same is true for Exsanguinate as far as I know.
"
"
Clydehart wrote:
"
cuorebrave wrote:

I'm confused, what is supposed to be exploding? Corrupting blood got changed in 3.14 to just be a physical dot, not a bleed. Same is true for Exsanguinate as far as I know.

Can still bleed through attacks, its a spellslinger after all
I gotta say Chaining Support feels great for Exsanguinate. I'm also playing the Scion variant.
Im lvl 58 now as gladiator and im obiterating the maps with just 4link items and no investment. Kinetic blast is really smooth for delivery. You have to be carefull with corrupting fever ( spends like 500hp without empower ).
Last edited by mithosiris on Apr 18, 2021, 7:35:41 AM
I'm not sure if I'd bother with chain, since our aoe is pretty much covered by kientic blast / corrupting fever / blood explosions.
For exsanguinate I'd want it to help with single target or smaller tougher packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info