[3.14] Exsanguinate Str Stacker Jugg (experimental)

so this is my first build guide and its for my experimental build for ultimatum. I'm a PS4 player so i wont be able to test this out until next wednesday i'd love it if anyone could test out my ideas and throw me some feedback

i've been playing for a long time now i think since ambush league (my laptop died and i got chromebook so i made the switch to ps4 in the middle of legion)

Pro
1 button to smash mostly
Probably real tanky
Blood sucking good fun

Cons
i dont honestly know just yet

Goals:
1. Have enough life regen that we can run righteous fire
2. Stack str and utilize iron will and warlord 1% damage per 15 str
3. TANK!

Passive tree
https://poeplanner.com/b/djj

i can't PoB sorry and poeplanner doesnt do cluster jewels but you will be using them and i'll get to that later

Items are merely suggestions feel free to go wild i did not build with a budget in mind

Gem Setups: (please note you dont absolutely need the awakened version of the gems please trick out your version as you see fit)

Main DPS:
Exsanguinate + Awakened controlled destruction + Unleash + Awakened Brutality +cruelty + Awakened Swift Affliction and awakened chain (chain for clear speed swifty for bossing)

3L:
Movement and healing
Flame Dash + Anomalous second wind + Enduring Cry

3L: this is still up in the air but right now i am playing with vulnerability lvl 9 + CWDT lvl 6 + Inc AOE

Auras:
Anomalous Malevolence + Herald of purity + vitality + Enlighten lvl 4

more offense: Corrupting Fever + Awakened brutality +efficacy + inc duration

Defense: (you can let these go to all the way up to 20 if you want)
CWDT + steelskin + summon stone golem + increased duration

Gear:

Weapon: I planned on using Disintegrator However,
It was brought to my attention that i might now be able to sustain both RF and this items degen so im likely making the swtich to cold iron points

Armor: Astral plate with % str lots of life and res where needed

Head: Either Eternal Burgonet or royal burgonet. We dont currently know enchantments for exsanguinate but i assume there will be at least a 40% damage and an extra chaining one i'd go with the damage. otherwise you want elder's nearby enemies take 9% increased phys damage flat life res where needed and maybe some str.

boots: twotoned or titan greaves. obviously you want to be as fast as you can be then life + res as needed and str. hunter will give you %str.

gloves: titan gauntlet. you can pick up some DOT multi here from elder. once again life and res as needed and str.

neck: turquoise amulet warlord for both %str and 1% increased damage per 15 str. life and res where needed annoitment should be growth and decay for offense or inexorable for more regen/defense

rings: vermilion seem best. however, Kaom's way might be better https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Kaom%27s_Way

Belt: Stygian. hunter give %life and as always flat life and res as needed.

Cluster jewels

Large: you want the 12% phys damage preferably 8 passives with these notables: Iron Breaker, Master of Fundamentals, and force multiplier

Mediums: 4% phys DOT multi preferably 4 passives with these notables: Flow of Life and Student of Decay, brush with death or exposure therapy

sorry no bells and whistles in this post i'll figure those out eventually

Last edited by HidaKenshiro1 on May 5, 2021, 3:13:01 AM
Last bumped on May 13, 2021, 6:33:43 AM
change log + diary

Delete the second 6 link from the inital post after decided cold iron points would be better.

Changed/added herald of purity and vitality to the mix.

Day 4 ish 1st entry

League started off well enough. I've acquired decent gear to start. at level 76 i still can't quite sustain righteous fire so i might have to remove that from the build and maybe add something else not sure what yet

Last edited by HidaKenshiro1 on Apr 24, 2021, 5:07:11 PM
Heyho,
since I love Jugg and I want to try sth different I give it a try.
Lvl 41 atm Just finished 2nd lab with 1.5K Life
(Ok, I have tabby+redblade banner)

Freakin solid so far xD
"
ToXyGeN wrote:
Heyho,
since I love Jugg and I want to try sth different I give it a try.
Lvl 41 atm Just finished 2nd lab with 1.5K Life
(Ok, I have tabby+redblade banner)

Freakin solid so far xD

thanks for the reply. i noticed a mistake in my tree. its been corrected. i took out controlled destruction and put in cruelty. im a little of 6k life at level 83 im working on acquiring the cluster jewels. righteous fire doesnt appear to be working out but i have a few more things to tweek.
Last edited by HidaKenshiro1 on Apr 25, 2021, 9:22:25 AM
Update:
Just finished acts @ 63

no CWDT yet

cold iron point/redblade banner
added Impresence with Vulnerability as Aura
added Voidsphere for CCing Ultimatums

Quarry Ultimatum is a breeze atm

gonna lvl to 68-70 then switch to better map gear
6 passives unallocated

maybe switch to second cold iron point or gonna invest in block later(Surrender shield?), depends on dmg

cheers
any idea what to replace righteous fire with?
Righteous Fire is like: Vitality/Vitality Watchers Eye/Ambus Charge + Lifereg from Tree

I don´t run it though, still grinding currency/xp @ 85 I´m in early redmaps atm.

Got rid of the upper tree + I run a shield setup since I felt to squishy(specially in ultimatums):
Replica Atziris + The Tactician Belt helps alot with Attributes
grabbed shield nodes + glancing blows + arcane swiftness anoint
got shield with spellblock /spelldmg

62 block/38% spellblock 6.4k life 7 endurance charges

dmg for late endgame and red ultimatums will not be enough until clusters or watchers eye-RF-Setup i guess
can facetank most yellow ultimatums, clear is very good, lacks singletarget dmg a bit

------------
all in all its a decent starter until red maps, but lategame does not scale very well or at least I haven´t found the right ways atm
it would be a damn good early league labber too, without any investment at all

EDIT: from first testing, reap seems way superior in terms of single dps(blood charges), just by switching it with exsanguinate (spell echo would be better than unleash though, I guess)
2nd 6-link with separate setup seems possible, I don´t know yet(maybe try disintegrator, should be easier to sustain than RF)

EDIT 2(sry for the wall of text):
best dmg setup so far for Exsanguinate is:
EXS-Unleash-Brutality-Swift Affliction/Chain-Controlled Destruction-Efficacy (seen various times on poeninja, tested, POBed and confirmed)
Last edited by ToXyGeN on Apr 27, 2021, 12:14:35 AM
well i changed out out rf for cwdt lvl 4+vulnerability lvl 9+increase aoe

still rocking a tabby into yellow maps (my atlas progression has been slow) i acquired some cluster jewels not the best but they will do.

is controlled destruction better than iron will if you have around 700 str or more?
Last edited by HidaKenshiro1 on Apr 28, 2021, 5:13:35 PM
"
HidaKenshiro1 wrote:
well i changed out out rf for cwdt lvl 4+vulnerability lvl 9+increase aoe

still rocking a tabby into yellow maps (my atlas progression has been slow) i acquired some cluster jewels not the best but they will do.

is controlled destruction better than iron will if you have around 700 str or more?

still better even @ 700 Str(POB says so), since we already have alot inc phys the "more" is just better overall I guess
---------
I´m @90 now, did the first couple T16s with focussing on dmg(some clusters/double iron point/circle of guilt/Vulnerability ring/Inward Eye Crown with +40 EXS dmg/Apothecary gloves(new base with inc dot)), binned the shield setup, since dmg wasn´t just there

tried permanent RF as well, it works but is kinda rippy(remember, we spend life for skill, too ;-p), just using vaal RF on bosses from time to time atm

running
Pride/Purity/Vitality
CWDT/Steelskin/Void Sphere/Stun Support
and the skill setup I mentioned earlier
another CWDT-Phase Run(had 2 spare slots, since RF doesnt need anything, because we dont deal elemental dmg/iron points))

still struggling with T14+ Ultimatums

League mechanic is just not for selfcast imho
Even a setup attempt with
Cyclone-Cast While Channeling-Exsanguinate-x-x-x was handling good/better with Ultimatums

Last edited by ToXyGeN on Apr 28, 2021, 6:52:39 PM
currently running
Malevolence/purity/vitality/lvl 2 enlighten
switched my movement and war cry to one of my cold iron points flash dash lvl 10/second wind/enduring cry
my gloves are efficacy/corrupting fever/brutality/increased duration (this could easily be swift afliction)
im working on aqcuiring a necklece base that can roll damage per 15 str although maybe not since iron will doesnt really helpthough this couldnt be that bad.... remove the str stacking aspect gets us back 3 passive points.
Last edited by HidaKenshiro1 on Apr 29, 2021, 3:36:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info