Path of Exile: Ultimatum Launches Soon

EZ worst start ever!
[Removed by Support] LISTEN COMUNITY WHEN WE TOLD ABOUT SERVERS AND OTHER THINGS!!! GG 4 YOU
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 17, 2021, 2:25:40 AM
I'm a bit satisfied this happened. We've been telling you for multiple leagues what's wrong, you never listened. Here it is for you.

Last league I played was Blight and Delirium a bit, I've been playing a bit on standard from time to time waiting for better times. Now I can't even play on Standard. Good job lol
I'm so happy that my day just started here in the Netherlands, I feel so sorry for the US, AUS, etc. who went through a night of this..

GGG, you failed your community.
"
Ayrede wrote:
I'm a bit satisfied this happened. We've been telling you for multiple leagues what's wrong, you never listened. Here it is for you.

Last league I played was Blight and Delirium a bit, I've been playing a bit on standard from time to time waiting for better times. Now I can't even play on Standard. Good job lol

So what u are trying to say is we are deserved to have this bad situation BECAUSE WE DONT LISTEN TO YOU?
Mad lad.
What is dead may never die!
Hello servers
Goodbye servers
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
GGG you outdid yourself this time: 11 hours after launch and people can't even connect? How, that is surely a first among your all other failed league starts.

I really can't understand how this could be happening. What on earth have you tested? It is not like you were expecting to have 1000 players and you ended up with millions, you should know your players base.

And streamers passing by? Really? I know they make your game more visible to the others, but don't forget that the others are paying your salaries, not the streamers.

Not a single cent from my side from now on.
The servers are not yet online.
[Removed by Support]

Online :D

After a minute of play

The servers are not yet online.
[Removed by Support]

Over and over again.
You're just kidding?
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 17, 2021, 3:01:43 AM
Better restart the league so the econemy is not broken.... everyone should have a fair chance not only the streamers
i cant play, i keep disconnected every 45 seconds... :*( so sad GGG, this is the curse for not let Harvest be the way it was..lol

But really guys server are a disaster
How boring and small ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info