Server Maintenance

THIS IS THE ONE! I can feel it.
"
Delete all progress, restart the league after you fix servers. After you nerfed everything that make the game good for late game players then you also deny the league start. Casual players dont even care, they will just go sleep and play tommorow. But for me and many other people - we are totally done in this league. Its absurd that after many many years you make excacly same mistake every time the new league start.

Lmao, gonna be funny seeing you getting 36 challenges this league, when you already "quit". It is fine, this sucks, it's okay to hate, but this "quitting" bullshit gets me every time. would maybe actually make a difference if you quit and stopped talking about it.
Can ya maybe take servers offline completely til it's fixed? Thanks.
Hi, DESACTIVATE SELINUX on yours servers to resolve this issue !!!
Didn't do a damn thing. thanks.

Glad all the streamers are in though.
"
Delete all progress, restart the league after you fix servers. After you nerfed everything that make the game good for late game players then you also deny the league start. Casual players dont even care, they will just go sleep and play tommorow. But for me and many other people - we are totally done in this league. Its absurd that after many many years you make excacly same mistake every time the new league start.

wrote my thoughts 100%
No Problem,
Exile
lets face the truth
nothing fixed
glhf
Last edited by Autunnoo on Apr 17, 2021, 4:07:37 AM
Ultimatum League will enter history as disconnect League. I am tired of looking at red numbers droping slowly, then having 5 mins fun, then disconnect and again - uuuuuaaahhhhh
psychological test: How long can we endure ! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info