Item transformed to a different one (while equipped) after league ended

So, I haven't played in a while but decided to do some maps as a warmup before the new league starts. After logged in on my character I used in Ritual (SSF HC to be exact), now migrated to the off-league equivalent, I noticed that I had a Paua Amulet with a veiled mod equipped instead of the Anvil that I last logged off with. Here's a picture of the same character from Jan 30 (timestamp provided by steam):
Spoiler

And here's a picture of what I got after logging on again (I unveiled the mod in hope of it being just a visual bug and fixing itself):
Spoiler

Since then I transferred another Anvil from an older character which also had one, but still, this may become a problem if it keeps happening after leagues.

Edit: I checked every stash tab and I didn't accidentally misplace it. I checked the crafting bench too.
Last edited by Frozik on Apr 13, 2021, 11:10:47 AM
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2021, 12:05:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Frozik wrote:
So, I haven't played in a while but decided to do some maps as a warmup before the new league starts. After logged in on my character I used in Ritual (SSF HC to be exact), now migrated to the off-league equivalent, I noticed that I had a Paua Amulet with a veiled mod equipped instead of the Anvil that I last logged off with. Here's a picture of the same character from Jan 30 (timestamp provided by steam):
Spoiler

And here's a picture of what I got after logging on again (I unveiled the mod in hope of it being just a visual bug and fixing itself):
Spoiler

Since then I transferred another Anvil from an older character which also had one, but still, this may become a problem if it keeps happening after leagues.

Edit: I checked every stash tab and I didn't accidentally misplace it. I checked the crafting bench too.

I see the amulet just fine on this char -->
HillockBetrayedHisIdeal
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Frozik wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

I see the amulet just fine on this char -->
HillockBetrayedHisIdeal

"
Frozik wrote:
Since then I transferred another Anvil from an older character which also had one

Edit: If you check my 'HillockElítéliACig' char, you can see that it's missing an amulet. That's the one I re-equipped the current anvil from.
Last edited by Frozik on Apr 13, 2021, 11:52:15 AM
"
Frozik wrote:

Since then I transferred another Anvil from an older character which also had one

Edit: If you check my 'HillockElítéliACig' char, you can see that it's missing an amulet. That's the one I re-equipped the current anvil from.

Did you remember that crafting benches are "personal" to each char ??

Well sadly GGG doesn't offer to track items or currency on accounts for any reason.
Also accordingly to their policy, they also don't offer ANY kind of ingame refunds or restores for any reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info