The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
XRacKS wrote:
the only thing i encountered so far is that i only met the albino when i wore this:

i found my

while wearing

found one in beta, and i'm about 50% sure i had the same setup then.

But I did "brute force" this feather after beta, with the tricorne.
Last edited by M00SE on Sep 10, 2015, 2:02:25 PM
"
M00SE wrote:
"
XRacKS wrote:
the only thing i encountered so far is that i only met the albino when i wore this:

i found my

while wearing

I was never fond of Brutus...
181% Spell Crit Statstick!
Mirror Service Thread: 2252231
IGN: Shinuri
"
"
DoubleU wrote:
This is everything I have found/searched for re: Fishing and the ARF in the forums.

There's a whole bunch of trolling inside this. And even what isn't isn't useful.
Like, "I have created a unique related to something that could just be a huge troll, and I won't be giving you any information about it, but I do swear it is true.". How can you take this seriously?
Even the existence of the Albino Rhoa could be a troll in itself, even though it's unlikely. I've personnally never seen an Albino Rhoa, despite chaining for hours the Mud Flats.

I wish GGG weren't such trolls and would at least tell us whether there's something to discover or not.

Where did I indicate that I took this seriously?

Just sharing the info I gathered over a couple glasses of wine one night.

If MonstaMunch wants to jerk people's chains, so be it.

He wouldn't be the first
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I saw a guy link a fishing rod in chat, so I got curious and googled what they could be used for, and stumpled upon this thread.

It may already have been tried, but I couldn't help but trying to figure out a possible recipe using either, have anyone tried selling a singular/stack of rhoa feather(s) and a plain/20Q fishing rod to a vendor, similar to the chisel recipe?
Kill the evil or zombies will become reality!!

IGN: Sid_Ashley
MY LIFE FOR THE UNDYING ROA!
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
"
Shinuri wrote:
"
M00SE wrote:
"
XRacKS wrote:

i found my

while wearing

I was never fond of Brutus...

Just for the new players, so they don't start running around in mud flats with fairgrave's hat for rhoa feather :D. I found one today while lvling a new toon, so points would like to clarify:

1. You don't need to wear fairgraves (that was good troll tho :D).
2. My toon wasn't wearing any mf gear, even wasn't wearing all rares.
3. I wasn't specifically farming the mud flats, just started a new toon in talisman league.
4. It dropped from a white rhoa as everyone been saying and yes it didn't attack me and was trying to run away (poor fella).

Below is the one I found:

Good luck to all trying to find it and uncover the secret. Happy hunting!

P.S. One of my old friend has fishing rod and he told me that the fishing rod is used to catch the "fish". The fish here is referred to as "rhoa feather", so if you have fishing rod equipped and there is a white rhoa in the vicinity, it won't run away instead will be attracted to the player for the kill. If its true or not, I leave it for you to decide :).
Last edited by Tereng on Jan 11, 2016, 3:22:45 AM
move speed and/or 20-20 whirlingblade

from when i farmed for them (i got like 5 in 2 days .. i think the droprate was increased at that time.. i think this thread was popular at the time too)

it seemed that they dropped more often in normal mudflats
.. but yeah only 5 .. so

2 of em found just in the first run of the try, friends took a break between maps so i ran and first run

out in the water, or along the cliffs seems they always were,
then again i didnt totally look thru the center of the map all the time
20-20 whirlingblades OP lol
Last edited by CaoMengde on Jan 20, 2016, 5:46:30 AM
THE KILLER INFO BIT :
( & un-refutable fact)

Spoiler
the whole thing is a scheme to make real-life monies
GGG scheme to catch "whales" as it's known to the greedy idiots in the game-dev industry

these items are very rare, and have a mystique,

Spoiler
GGG can "press a button" to spawn them, they possibly??? RMT them
Last edited by CaoMengde on Jan 20, 2016, 6:11:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info