[Xbox] 3.13.2 Patch Notes

Xbox 3.13.2 Patch Notes

• Texture Streaming has been further improved. Loading should now be quicker and you should see fewer low-resolution textures.
  • Fixed a common client crash.
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2021, 7:23:53 AM
"exture Streaming has been further improved. Loading should now be quicker and you should see fewer low-resolution textures."

No, nothing is improved.
And the fps is also disastrous (Xbox One X), from ca 20 to 5 to ZERO - this means every time your games lags ---> player dies
Enemies act --> player frozen from lag ---> death !

Yes, it didn't improve anything, personally, it became worst, i spend mode time in loading texture than before the patch and i experienced some random crashes (i didn't before the patch), and about an hour ago, i open a T16 map in the atlas, enter in it, start a delirium encounter then crash, i reconnect into the game, go to my hideout, take a second portal, then crash on the loading screen.. i did 5 attempt, lost all my portals.... i crashed all the time in the loading screen to the map, i couldn't kill any ennemies.

I tried to open a second map (T3), same, crash in the loading screen, we'll see how it goes later today, but if i can't play anymore and finishing my league goals before it ends i will not be happy...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info