elemental reflect

hi , im using discharge elemntal skill and elemntal reflect mod on maps is a problem for me which i used to avoid it with 2 implicts on my jewels on tree
each gives 10% avoid from ele reflect and ring named sibyl`s lament coral ring which gives 80% reduced reflected elemntal damage to me and my minions if i use it on left hand combined with the 2 jewels i use on the tree its total of 100% avoid which used to work fine till last patch , now its not working anymore , i just keep 1 shot myslef to elemntal reflect even tho i got 100% avoid from it i used to use this 100% avoid reflect setup only for uber atziri and it worked well now i just cant do it , i usualy use diffrent setup with diffrent ring for more dps and diffrent implicts on jewels for more duration of endurance charges and swap to the ele reflect avoid setup only for uber atziri or in case i stacked too many brickd corrupted elemental reflect mod on maps that got nice quantity from the corruption , can you fix it pls ?
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2021, 4:07:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Wrong math

80% reduced reflect damage is not additive to 10% avoid from your jewel

But increase/reduced reflect damage is additive to shock and other stuff that increase damage taken
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info