MTX Effect bug

REF NUMBER: 337,913,582

The Eryie weapon effect used with the Silver Crescent weapon skin while holding a 2 handed sword doesn't use the weapon skin effect properly. I haven't noticed this with any other weapon effect mtx like the Doomcrow, Council weapon effects, or any other mtx that have and effect moving along the length of the blade.

Video of the bug here
Last edited by Tristanl0l on Apr 10, 2021, 1:05:52 PM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2021, 5:08:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not a bug really, it's an unfortunate effect of trying to cover as many weapon types as possible, since it is just replacing the skin and not the animations, it's also the reason why some things like having a mace skin transfer not working on a sceptre...different animations.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Not a bug really, it's an unfortunate effect of trying to cover as many weapon types as possible, since it is just replacing the skin and not the animations, it's also the reason why some things like having a mace skin transfer not working on a sceptre...different animations.

I dont think that's right. I tested with other similar weapon effect that have something moving along the blade and they work properly with that MTX, and if I remove the weapon mtx entirely the Eryie weapon effect works normally.

here's another video showing more similar weapon effects

Only the Eryie effect has the feathers displaced at the end of the sword rather than along the blade.
Last edited by Tristanl0l on Apr 11, 2021, 5:08:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info