Premium Quad Stash Tab vs Premium Stash Tab Bundle

Like in the title, should I buy 11 quad tabs? Then I will have 11 quad tabs and 4 premium tabs, or should I buy some premium tabs bundles? What is an optimal ratio?

P.S. I will buy these tabs with the rest of the special tabs on the stash tab sale.
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2021, 6:22:01 PM
Purely looking at it from the amount of space you get, the quads aren't worth it. You get more slots with regular premium stash tabs. Quads are good for organizational purposes, for more OCD folk.
Украина в моём сердце
Last edited by kaijyuu2 on Apr 9, 2021, 11:27:57 PM
"
vovizo wrote:
Like in the title, should I buy 11 quad tabs? Then I will have 11 quad tabs and 4 premium tabs, or should I buy some premium tabs bundles? What is an optimal ratio?

P.S. I will buy these tabs with the rest of the special tabs on the stash tab sale.

11 quad tabs? That sounds a bit too much, no? >_<

Quad tab is 24 x 24, while premium tab is 12 x 12.

Personally, I don't like quad tab that much because it's too small (visually).
I feel it doesn't help much in organising too. If you want to arrange your items nicely in the quad tab rather than CRTL-click, you will have a hard time. The item on your cursor is bigger than the box it will take up.

I mostly use quad tab as a dump tab after doing maps/heists/etc.

I think currency tab, fragment tab and map tab are much more useful.
If you care about trading, you can either upgrade one of the existing tab to premium or buy one premium tab.
probably premium if u like the sorting 11 quads if u do alot of dumping. :X
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 10, 2021, 7:53:49 AM
If you're just starting, I wouldn't spend a lot on stash tabs right now. They go on sale every few weeks, and it's going to take a bit to figure out what you want.

I'd probably buy a currency tab - those are useful right from the start. You won't really need a map tab until you start mapping, but that would be the second special I would go for. The others you won't need any time soon.

You might try upgrading a couple of your starting tabs to premium since that's cheap, and get a quad tab or two to test as well. That way you will get a feel.

It's a personal thing and you won't know until you play a bit. There is a use for both the 12x12 and the quads, but it differs by player, and the best answer for me might not be for you.
1 quad tab for dump is enough. For everything else, use premium tabs.
As a hoarder of influenced base , quad is better

Not that good for 1x1 item, but you can always have a quad of jewel and just use search function
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
6_din_49 wrote:
If you are honestly uncertain enough to ask this question, this is a solid plan.

Premium stash tab bundle is cheaper per item/space than quad tabs. Efficient mappers (which I really am not) very much value a single quad dump tab.

So lean heavily to premium tabs until you actually decide you want more than one quad.
Last edited by Covenant on Apr 10, 2021, 7:59:21 PM
"
Covenant wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:
If you are honestly uncertain enough to ask this question, this is a solid plan.

Premium stash tab bundle is cheaper per item/space than quad tabs. Efficient mappers (which I really am not) very much value a single quad dump tab.

So lean heavily to premium tabs until you actually decide you want more than one quad.

1 quad equal to 4 premium tabs (less 3 separate names of the tabs)

Without discount , a quad worth 150 (150/4 = 37.5)

A single premium tab worth 40

A single normal tab worth 30

A premium tab bundle worth 200 (200/6 = 33.3)

A stash tab bundle worth 150 (150/6 =25)

So if you want the cheapest option (when there is no discount), go A stash tab bundle

(Personally when i have 60+ tab, i start to but quad only for QOL)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

And can't remember all the price when it is on discount

quad is 120?

single non-premium is 20?

single premium is 30?

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 10, 2021, 8:15:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info