[3.14] HunterKee's Reap | 🔥Burning Scythe💀 | Fire Conversion | Tanky | League Start

So lvl 20 reap equal lvl 21 ek plus 60% increased Effectiveness of Added Damage and 75% more dmg at max charge. Skill seem good so far. Hope it perfrom good in the game aswell.
would you swap to reap at lvl 28 when you can use it or later on?
"
FallenWars wrote:
would you swap to reap at lvl 28 when you can use it or later on?

You could try it out, I'd recommend do spellslinger until you have enough regen
Last edited by ahunterkee on Apr 15, 2021, 8:03:47 AM
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
So lvl 20 reap equal lvl 21 ek plus 60% increased Effectiveness of Added Damage and 75% more dmg at max charge. Skill seem good so far. Hope it perfrom good in the game aswell.

Yes but you have .8 cast time instead of .6 for EK and you need to pay for the life. And EK is not a top tier skill
"
ccarles wrote:
"
BlueJasminez wrote:

Yes but you have .8 cast time instead of .6 for EK and you need to pay for the life. And EK is not a top tier skill

Well i guest castspeed will be a bit problem since vulconust give 0 cast speed. But ek is a skill with like no second dmg mechanic to it while reap have 75% more dmg with 5 stack. And the life cost can be sustain with life regen node + vitality + consecrated ground. Still we need to see how this skill performance in game and if it fail we still can switch back to bf/bb.
Using the Reap pob branch has Reap doing 844k dps with the pob in the OP. Changing Reap back to BB w/ 10 blades is 3.2m dps :(

feels bad man
"
bigwigg221 wrote:
Using the Reap pob branch has Reap doing 844k dps with the pob in the OP. Changing Reap back to BB w/ 10 blades is 3.2m dps :(

feels bad man

Is that with 5 blood stacks?
"
bigwigg221 wrote:

feels bad man

10 blades is assume you always have 10 blade on the ground stack under boss, and just time you press BB, 10 explode

I use 3 or 6 to compare but yea, if dont like could switch easily
"
kscott13 wrote:
"
bigwigg221 wrote:

feels bad man

Yup, that's what it defaults to.

"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
bigwigg221 wrote:

feels bad man

10 blades is assume you always have 10 blade on the ground stack under boss, and just time you press BB, 10 explode

I think 10 is very reasonable. A single cast of a cascaded bf gives you, what, 15 blades? Even if 10 is slightly optimistic, we're still talking a difference that is orders of magnitude between a .8 second cast that eats 200-400 of your life vs BB whose only opportunity cost is casting a 2l spell beforehand

EDIT: Really not trying to shit on this build, I promise. I'm gonna give it a try since it's gonna be easy leveling going ele w/ battlemage anyway. If damage starts to feel like it's lacking, swapping to BFBB is very simple. You're gonna be hunting volcanus anyway
Last edited by bigwigg221 on Apr 15, 2021, 4:12:04 PM
"
bigwigg221 wrote:
"
kscott13 wrote:
"
bigwigg221 wrote:

feels bad man

Yup, that's what it defaults to.

"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
bigwigg221 wrote:

feels bad man

I think 10 is very reasonable. A single cast of a cascaded bf gives you, what, 15 blades? Even if 10 is slightly optimistic, we're still talking a difference that is orders of magnitude between a .8 second cast that eats 200-400 of your life vs BB whose only opportunity cost is casting a 2l spell beforehand

EDIT: Really not trying to shit on this build, I promise. I'm gonna give it a try since it's gonna be easy leveling going ele w/ battlemage anyway. If damage starts to feel like it's lacking, swapping to BFBB is very simple. You're gonna be hunting volcanus anyway

No No dont worried :D, after gem info I calculate the dps myself, not high as I expected. That's why I added you can swap to BB anytime, all good <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info