Ultimatum

Best league
Last edited by Jabollo13 on Apr 8, 2021, 5:20:41 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2021, 9:28:26 AM
how do you know? it hasn't started yet
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 8, 2021, 5:54:06 PM
First week it will be worst league according to community until someone finds something broken about it around week 2 then the community will praise it with open arms. Usually how it goes.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
First week it will be worst league according to community until someone finds something broken about it around week 2 then the community will praise it with open arms. Usually how it goes.

truth
including the league mechanics which people praise the highest *coughdeliriumcough*
the rework of past league rewards are in core too. So the league can still be shit but the core gameplay somehow good
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Sorry guys but its misunderstanding i wanted say that with this league POE earn so much good stuff.
Never praise before seeing the work done.

Chris is good at talking and hyping all over the place, but actual results may vary or even confront his initial statements.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info