Texture Streaming - worst feature ever [Sirus ruined now]

I'll not repeat all that shit happened with it before. But there is a lot of it and at least half is not managed still.

But now you said that it's "has been further improved". Yeah, I see:

Playing nightly I always has smothest performance for mapping. After 3.13.2 it's such crap everytime.

Yesterday there was good layout in the Uber Lab. I thought to run it a bit for the EGG. No way. Two attempts of 3 finished in the next room after first Izaro – the game just stupidly hungs.

Today I planned to kill another Sirus. He said I had to do it before that patch, because now he has new abilities:
• absolutely invisible attack of the clones;
• "Die" attack visible only at last repeat of the beam;
• corridor is invisible;
• maze is visible only in its 3-circle form and only when you'll reach external ring... if you will manage to leave first 2 circles blindly;
• shit on the ground visible once in a while - inpredictable - if you're dying of degen so you probably staying on it, lol;

Win7, DX

========================================================

Also every death then took 3-5 minutes in attempts to return into the fight:

go right? nope

maybe left? no way

Storms are not moving at all. If you will try to run in and out then after several minutes the right storm will creep down a bit so it will be possible to run through with lossing maybe half HP.

all sreenshots are clickable
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2021, 11:39:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Post dxdiag.......

Also consider to retire win 7
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Windows 7 is a security nightmare. DXDiag won't matter.
unsupported OS -->

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-7-support-ended-on-january-14-2020-b75d4580-2cc7-895a-2c9c-1466d9a53962
This is exactly what happened to me yesterday, and I am on Windows 10. It has nothing to do with that.
I thought it was dynamic culling so I turned it off, but I guess not, because the same thing happened with Atziri, where I didn't see the flameblasts just heard them explode(which coincided with me dying to the overlapping blast).
Post dxdiag........(or list the full model of every piece of hardware and driver version yourself)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Wow! What perfect example of the victimblaming here.
In this fervour you only missed three points:

1. Storms still blocking entrance even 2+ years since this fight has been released. It's not related to OS, innit?

2. Even if Win7 is outdated OS, it hadn't became outdated yesterday. I had Win7 before the 3.13.2 patch as well. And Sirus abilities weren't bugged there. Now he has invisible short attacks and only end phase visible for long ones. It obviously seems to be tied with uploading of some stuff. The patch was about texture streaming. Can you see the relationship, or is it too difficult and only understandable thing in my post was "Win7"?

3. Devs says that Win7 is not outdated but supported OS:

So if it's bugged - a bug have to be reported. Deal with it.
Read the known issue thread and know how to properly file a graphical issue....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info