[3.15] Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Berserker | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

come across this post, looks fun so gonna give it a try

My gear so far

Dying fast for some reason so need to find out why
Last edited by Eag1e on May 22, 2021, 1:03:55 AM
Some friends nudged me into this game so I tried this build. It's been a blast.

This was my first real build as a completely new player to the game. While there is better equipment out there for pure dps (I prefer Starforge for example) this build has been fun and flexible - Speaking as someone who is 100% completely new here this build has provided a good way to have fun and start understanding this remarkable game.
Last edited by Aesmeus on May 22, 2021, 11:31:07 AM
In what order do i put the skill points in the skill tree, i am a beginner and i don't really know witch way should i go or in what order do i put them. From lvl 1 until end
hello, what can i do , if i cant use all of the auras ? i can use flesh and stone , blood and sand and pride, dont have enough mana for dread banner and precision

This build sound fun, thanks for your work. only a pair of questions. do you have a leveling tree? which map mods can´t be run?
What do you recommend to upgrade first in the ascendancy tree?

Also what purpose have the second wind support gem now with the changes in 3.15? All i see is that this gem now increase the cooldown for all skills in that 4-link. This is because in the skill tree we pick the gemstone "call to arms". I fail to see what good the second wind support gem does now?
Last edited by prozlayer on Jul 30, 2021, 8:38:46 AM
I'd like to know how you hit 111 Intelligence with that gear for the Infused Channeling mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info