Paradoxica pDPS and POB

i have this paradoxica, and this sword:

In pob community fork, if i put the Jewelled Foil and the paradoxica, have the same dps as if i put 2x jewelled foil
(jewelled foil: 542 pDPS)
(paradoxica: 174 pDPS)

May i buy another 550 rare foil? or no?
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2021, 1:14:55 AM
Paradoxica deals double damage, so you need to adjust your calculations of pDps to reflect that. Another foil may be better for a pure physical build, but i guess it depends on other sources of added damage you have. Im no expert on this though, hopefully someone better informed can provide the information you are looking for.
i think pob fork make the calc about the double damage from paradoxica, because like i said, i put 2 foils (540 pdps) and has near same dps of foil+paradoxica

thx for your answer
Paradoxica only doubles the damage if the hit was made with that weapon. It won't double the damage to your off-hand rare foil. They both have same crit multi. Only the 35% inc. phys dmg when dual-wielding is benefited by Paradoxica since the rest of the mods are local to the rare foil. Have you tried dual-wielding two Paradoxica? You might also end-up with around the same damage. That could mean you have decent amount of global flat damage sources, for example from Abyssus and Circle of Guilt, and Paradoxica loves these global flat damage sources because it doubles them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info