[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

"
Marm31179 wrote:
Can you utilize iron commander for more totems? Or is that just for the skill gem siege ballista?

It works exclusively with Siege Ballista.
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
HeroFack wrote:

Why is it so sad?

Well, no ToH there anymore!

PoB is out with correct spacing. ToH is ok )
"
NiDerLander wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
HeroFack wrote:

Why is it so sad?

Well, no ToH there anymore!

PoB is out with correct spacing. ToH is ok )

Although it messed up the Large Ring ToH at the lower spot that allowed us to get Panopticon, Ironwood, and Mana Flows... which was what I was going to recommend in the 3.16 version. Ironwood must be pathed to. Sadge. There's a new video up on twitch of my first impressions looking through the tree. I'll be back on there this evening around 9pm CST for anybody that wants to join me with ideas or just to watch.
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Oct 18, 2021, 6:25:08 PM
Watching the saved Twitch right now man! THIS IS THE LEAGUE STARTER IM DOING! whether its great or not anymore, ITS GREAT to see you pouring over the new tree man! SO good to have your input on the new tree, Im gonna get back to video just missed your live stream wanted to touch base, were out here and were watching CLOSELY
Looking forward to the update. Really want to league start this after trying it out in the Gauntlet.
"
FoX_Shot wrote:
Watching the saved Twitch right now man! THIS IS THE LEAGUE STARTER IM DOING! whether its great or not anymore, ITS GREAT to see you pouring over the new tree man! SO good to have your input on the new tree, Im gonna get back to video just missed your live stream wanted to touch base, were out here and were watching CLOSELY

Thanks and awesome! We did a bunch more work on this build tonight and there's another VOD if you're interested. I feel really good about where we are defensively, but now we have to look at items and offense. I'll be digging more into that tomorrow and then streaming again tomorrow night. I'd like to call it a wrap by Wednesday, but that might be pushing it.

"
Artophwar wrote:
Looking forward to the update. Really want to league start this after trying it out in the Gauntlet.

Scourge league should prove easier than Expedition Gauntlet!!! :)
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Oct 19, 2021, 12:54:23 AM
I watched your stream, it was quite informative. Question: could you optimize for the soft league, as it seems to me there are too many defensive mechanics for soft.
There is never too much defense :)
Have you seen darkee's 3.16 PoB?
Just wanna know what's the pros and cons between you two.
"
HeroFack wrote:
I watched your stream, it was quite informative. Question: could you optimize for the soft league, as it seems to me there are too many defensive mechanics for soft.

Thanks! I tend to build very tanky, but I will make separate SC and HC trees in the PoB once I’ve gotten it where I like it.

"
sharkry wrote:
Have you seen darkee's 3.16 PoB?
Just wanna know what's the pros and cons between you two.

I peeked at a pre-PoB update version, but not recently. I’d say the major difference from what i saw was his was solely focused on SSFHC. They may end up closer than they started now that the updates are being made.

Edit: Also, he only uses the ballistae for bossing so they’re his secondary setup vs primary.
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Oct 19, 2021, 11:05:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info