[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

"
I am glad you like it. I will try to reply using simple english so google translate is more accurate.

1) I have only battled Sirus 8 (A8) once with the character. I died one time due to slow reaction time. My fault not the build. Overall, it felt very good against Sirus.
2) I am not a delve player, but it is a great mapping build and small confined areas increase damage. It should do well.
3) See my speed run video. The flasks give instant acceleration and give you “phasing”. Run, drop totem or two, run. I would remove the stibnite flask and replace it with a quicksilver flask. Also, burning-sun flask may be useless so possible to remove that one.
4) No “watcher’s eye” is needed. The current build does not have one. You may get one with ‘Malevolence’ DoT Multipler but do not need it.

Does this help?

Yes, you answered my questions, thank you!
Last edited by HeroFack on Apr 14, 2021, 10:26:27 PM
"
Firewalker wrote:
In tradeleague, what's your opinion on perseverance for your belt? permanent onslaught on a 1-10c budget depending on what max life version of the belt you grab - personal favorite - any reason not to?

I've built some basic bitch build and skill setup on a standard character, and ran a white map with like a lvl 12 TR and it worked perfectly fine - also already felt tankier than the vortex build i was looking at. Currently pretty happy with starting this, it's mainly the start the worries me, causting arrow suuuucks for the beginning ^^

I would say that substituting a silver flask in for one of the others is a better option for getting onslaught.

There are too many good mod options on a belt, especially a stygian vise, to justify replacing it with perseverance. The fortify mod and the attack damage mod do not help us at all. Leaving us with Evasion (which we already have a ton of), life (which we can get and equal amount or more on another belt), cold resistance, and onslaught (which we can proc with a flask or a abyssal jewel mod).

It is too little gained to use on that really valuable slot.
~Donkster5
I'm going to go for it - as you said, if it doesn't work out it will be relatively easy to respec down the line. Will follow along with your updates and let you know how it goes!
"
Destrumona wrote:
I'm going to go for it - as you said, if it doesn't work out it will be relatively easy to respec down the line. Will follow along with your updates and let you know how it goes!

Awesome! It should be great for league start, regardless of the nerf. Please let me know how it goes or if you experiment and something feels better. Unfortunately this build/skill has a lot of 'feelycrafting' involved at the moment.
~Donkster5
Is the asecandency note "Worthy Foe" an option for this build? Or doesn't it work because the ballista totems are hitting the enemy and not "you" yourself?
"
marc004 wrote:
Is the asecandency note "Worthy Foe" an option for this build? Or doesn't it work because the ballista totems are hitting the enemy and not "you" yourself?
Worthy foe is definitely a good option as an uber lab choice. That would mean you take conquerer with merciless lab. It’s a good safe option, a straight 20% damage taken debuff applied to enemies. Inspirational is good as well. The only non-useful major ascendancy node is Master of Metal. I’ll make a better note about later, but I’m excited by the potential defensive and offensive affects of First to Strike now that low life starts at 50% compared to 35%. Adrenaline is a big buff and now that it will proc more often, I think it’s the best third or fourth ascendancy node. You choose what you think is best though as Conquerer then Worthy Foe is a good safe ascendancy passive node pathway.
~Donkster5
I'm definitely going to start the league with this build.
I'll keep an eye out for updates.
good luck to all
Big Thanks for sharing this Build.
I really enjoy it right now, very solid. I'll start the new league with it.

Continue, good job :)
"
Shuyin_69 wrote:
I'm definitely going to start the league with this build.
I'll keep an eye out for updates.
good luck to all

"
iiogmeet wrote:
Big Thanks for sharing this Build.
I really enjoy it right now, very solid. I'll start the new league with it.

Continue, good job :)

Great and thank you!

Version 3.14.01 is out. Let's go!
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Apr 16, 2021, 1:49:00 AM
Thanks for the guide, looks great, gonna league start with it as well.

I tend to prefer tanky builds, haven't played totems in quite a few leagues, and never played Toxic Rain before, so looks like a great fit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info