[3.15] Raider - Smite - using One with Nothing (Hollow Palm ) - All Content Easy on AW9

"
Could you post a leveling path plz ?(skill tree without cluster ?)
I would like to try to leveling it like in new league for testing

Hi, i can do this, but not in the next Days, quite busy.

PM me if u still looking for that
Trying the build right now. Only thing that will be tricky to get is the chest..
What is the best way to get the colors on chest?
Got the chest. Still leveling..only 84 now. Need cluster with corrosive and awakened multistrike and ele dmg..and then some improved rimgs. But there is time for that.
The build is a blast. Fast..fun...strong..tabky enough.
I am playimg it on Xbox
Thanks, i like to hear that ;) Was a bit Busy, so sorry for the late rpl.

Nice build! I am testing it on standard right now!!
What are your thoughts on having Wave Of Conviction linked to the CWDT and Immortal Call? It seems to give a nice boost to damage output by applying exposure.
I'm trying the build (reached act7), the dps is awesome, I hope it will be enough for killing map bosses fast, I hope they won't nerf it next league.
"
johnnieTrek wrote:
What are your thoughts on having Wave Of Conviction linked to the CWDT and Immortal Call? It seems to give a nice boost to damage output by applying exposure.

Not sure if we have enough sockets for that, otherwiese did we really need the dps? ;) But why not lets test :)
"
Xandharba wrote:
I'm trying the build (reached act7), the dps is awesome, I hope it will be enough for killing map bosses fast, I hope they won't nerf it next league.

There is not point that they nerf Hollow Palm or the Item "One Wih Nothing", if we lose 100-200 dex,thats not a problem. This season u can reach much higher Numbers, alone of Aisling T4 than me last Season :)

Start as Raider/Pathfiner Toxic Rain and swap as soon und can afford Amulett and Jewel on Season start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info