Playing multiple characters at the same time

I found some video on youtube (two days ago) where someone plays multiple chars at the same time in POE.

For instance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7XlPtl5FE

How is that possible? I thought you can only play a single character with your client or am I missing something?
Would be cool, if someone could help as I would like to test my support and map char at the same time.

Last bumped on Apr 5, 2021, 6:56:26 AM
"
KingOfMangos wrote:
I found some video on youtube (two days ago) where someone plays multiple chars at the same time in POE.

For instance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7XlPtl5FE

How is that possible? I thought you can only play a single character with your client or am I missing something?
Would be cool, if someone could help as I would like to test my support and map char at the same time.

Well you are allowed to lunch 2 PoE client per physical pc/laptop (use of HYPERVISOR is NOT allowed).
BUT you can't use ANY kind of automation / multibox system like it looks like the player in the video is doing. That will get your account banned.
Cool!
That means I can start two clients and log in with both of my chars or do I need a separate/second account?

I assume, having different keybinds for both clients is not possible. In that case, is it allowed to use some script which mirrors key inputs to another keybind, e.g., number keys 6-0 to 1-5 in order to use the flasks of my second char?
"
KingOfMangos wrote:
Cool!
That means I can start two clients and log in with both of my chars or do I need a separate/second account?

I assume, having different keybinds for both clients is not possible. In that case, is it allowed to use some script which mirrors key inputs to another keybind, e.g., number keys 6-0 to 1-5 in order to use the flasks of my second char?

As far as I understand it, you need 2 accounts and 2 clients.
All have to be done manually between the 2 clients so no macro's or anything is allowed. To put it more simple, if you do anything so both clients react at the same time --> move, cast skills and so on then this is not allowed and will get you banned.
I guess, then it is time to level a char on a second account to do the testing. :'(

If I understand you correctly, it is not allowed to perform multiple actions with a single click/ key press. Thus, a script which just transferes a single action (key press 6 to keybind 1 on second client) should be fine. Guess, I will just test it with two dummy accounts until we get official clarification :)
"
KingOfMangos wrote:
I guess, then it is time to level a char on a second account to do the testing. :'(

If I understand you correctly, it is not allowed to perform multiple actions with a single click/ key press. Thus, a script which just transferes a single action (key press 6 to keybind 1 on second client) should be fine. Guess, I will just test it with two dummy accounts until we get official clarification :)

no because then you are moving / controling both account at the same time and that's not allowed. The setup have to be an active / passive setup.
All in that youtube link is not allowed and can get the accounts banned.

If you want confermation from GGG then you will need to e-mail them directly for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info