Lots of Hits per Second

I was wondering if anyone has some recommended attacks to really maximize the number of hits per second, for use with Life Gain on hit (LGoH), from many sources.

LGoH Support being the single highest source (not sure if this support is available on gear with a "socketed gems are supported by lvl x <Name>"), but not strictly necessary, because:

With 20 LGoH from elder rings, claws with lots of LGoH, which in addition to being a fast weapon, gets even faster with dualwield and gives block which can be used with counterattacks for more life gain, and stacking of other sources, in addition to very high attack speed from multistrike, faster attack support, barrage (or barrage support), Frenzy, Onslaught, Ascendancy and so on.

Molten Strike seems like an obvious choice what with the initial hit, all the projectiles, extra projectiles from Threshold Jewel, Ancestral Call and AoE (though i still don't know if AoE counts like a hit, like with Molten Strike, Earthquake, elemental hit AoE element or Ice Crash to name a few). Don't know if CoC w/elemental hit counts as attack hits.

Elemental hit with bow should be plenty good as main attack as well, with tons of added projectiles, chaining, some AoE and so on.

I think i'm gonna have two (or maybe three) attacks using the same skill. One for massive AoE against large groups of mobs and one single-target attack for (mostly) solitary bosses or very tough mobs, and, thirdly, maybe a very defensive setup with fortify and the like. if i use 2-h or bow then i will have the second attack on my alternate weapon set, or if using 1-H, then make sure i have what effectively amounts to a 6-L on gloves, helmet with two innate supports.

Lots of Info there, but i would love to hear from you guys if there are other attacks that are good as well as other improvements on what i've been talking about, or some new ideas for the concept.
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2021, 2:00:21 PM
Molten strike's the winner I believe for single target. Cyclone's pretty good too; less total hits than a million-projectile molten strike, but no projectile travel time or RNG as to whether it hits your main target. Blade Flurry is a distant third.

For AoE I'd go with cyclone hands down. Each individual hit against an enemy counts as a hit, and it can get a rather wide AoE if you build for it.
Украина в моём сердце
For single target, I'd go for Cyclone (melee) or Barrage (ranged).

For mapping any skill with AoE or multiple projectiles works.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Apr 4, 2021, 2:00:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info