Unable to zone into any area except town.

Unable to load into any area in the game except the town I log into. Lioneye's, Highgate, Sarn etc. all work on initial load in, but anywhere I try to travel to the load screen turns for ~2s and then stops and the client stops responding.

Never had issues like this prior to this recent patch. R9 290X, i5-4460 3.2GHz, 16gb RAM.

Anyone else seeing this issue?
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2021, 9:31:44 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
FIXED: Saw another thread with a similar issue, and once these files below were deleted, everything started loading again.

"...But I managed to fix this issue by clearing unneeded cache files. Go to Documents/My Games/Path of Exile and clear Countdown, DailyDealCache, Minimap, MOTDCache and ShopImages folders. Just delete everything in these folders. After I did that, I launched the game and the issue was fixed for me."
Thank you for that !

I had similar issues, but my post was kindly moved to the "Technical Issues" forum, which obviously nobody reads :D
"
Cmoidudu wrote:
Thank you for that !

I had similar issues, but my post was kindly moved to the "Technical Issues" forum, which obviously nobody reads :D

that's because it's a TECH issue and not a bug.

Also you already got solution in your post -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077677
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Apr 4, 2021, 9:18:08 AM
Meh the answer in the "Technical Support" forum came like 3 minutes after I posted there ;)
"
Cmoidudu wrote:
Meh the answer in the "Technical Support" forum came like 3 minutes after I posted there ;)

Your thread was created on --> Apr 3, 2021, 11:14:57 AM

My reply in your thread with this solution was on --> Apr 3, 2021, 3:43:46 PM

You posted here in @OP's thread at --> on Apr 4, 2021, 2:08:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info