How to empty the bestiary

So, how can u remove beasts from the bestiary? Well, not all of them, but i would like to completely empty some recipes.
You bore me, mageling.
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2021, 11:28:37 AM
I run into that from time to time. When my bestiary is full, I go on a crafting spree. You can always find something to craft even if it is just something that ends up getting sold to a vendor. I concentrate on using my lower level beasts for this as to just be rid of them.

I may craft a bunch of flasks to save for specific fights, I may create a bunch of belts, rings and amulets. Easy to make, try to corrupt the result for something interesting and sell to a vendor when it isn't something good.

Now, most of the stuff you get from beast crafting (creating items) will be pretty meh, but you will get the occasional diamond in the rough. About a month ago I was doing it and ended up crafting the Maloney's Mechanism quiver that has three sockets. I don't know what the chances were to do that, but I was plenty happy with the result. Not too bad for a throw-away crafting session.
i was hoping there is a way to do it a lot faster :(
You bore me, mageling.
Aren't older beasts removed automatically if there is no more space?..
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:

I believe the problem with taking that route is that it may accidentally remove useful beasts
Honestly the junk uniques aren't that bad of vendor trash. Probably lower profit:time ratio that whatever you do normally, but hardly a total waste.
Украина в моём сердце
Currency crafting is my first stop.
"
adgharkh wrote:
"
Flying_Mage wrote:

I believe the problem with taking that route is that it may accidentally remove useful beasts

beasts are automatically deleted when u kill one in a map while bestiary is full, im not sure if the oldest one.. i really think there should be a button or smth to instantly remove all beast for a specific recipe. 95% of them have no interest to me and i would hate to take all that time to kill them on the altar one by one..
You bore me, mageling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info