[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
jimbe4mXL wrote:
In the low budget PoB both links are the same, for Necromancer

- Necromancer: https://pastebin.com/UXMizATH
- Elementalist: https://pastebin.com/UXMizATH

Any link to the actual Elementalist build?

EDIT: ALso, the PoB skilltree is different from the poeplanner tree, what build is the latest one? Im so confused here....

Hi! I made some changes to the PoB skill trees and some things went wrong.
Should be fixed now.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Awakened_Hextouch_Support

The gem itself states "Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work." So if we slot it in our BV link what hex curse is it supporting?

It works, I've already tried it.
It's supporting Frostbite and Elemental weakness assuming we're using that setup.
When it says it must support a Hex curse it means it won't work on Marks. Awakened Hextouch only increases the HEX curse limit by one.

That means we can't use an Assassin's Mark ring + Poachers Mark skillgem as an example as that's 2 marks.
I learned this the hard way last league when I tried linking a 21/23 Assassin's Mark to my BV when I had frosbite ring and EW gloves. Didn't work.

Oh, that's great to know, I see what Sunw1sh meant now too. So even if it isn't linked to a curse, if we have Frostbite from a ring and EW from gloves, as long as it is linked to BV our BV will be able to apply an additional curse. I would never have figured it worked that way, couldn't google an answer either.

Also I've been messing around with the Queen's Hunger a bit seeing as decent +1 Spectre chest prices are ridiculously high. Only difference I'm noticing is my zombies stop dying as often in rippy 8mod ultimatums, but it could be placebo.
Hi all,

I just thank everyone for all the support and ideas on how to upgrade my build

thanks all
Last edited by Th3J0k3r_1990 on Apr 29, 2021, 4:53:30 AM
"
Kaevar wrote:
Got this chest for 3ex. Any advice if there is anything I can do to improve it? Besides 6-link of course.
Also, coloring that is really hard. For now I got 3G-1B-2R. So Minion Damage drops, but what do I place instead? Empower?

Edit: 6-linked that in 12 fusings...

According to Vorici Calc, the best way to get the needed colors for you is to use 1G on the crafting bench it'll take 104 tries on average, resulting in 420 avg cost in chroms.
"
"
Kaevar wrote:
Got this chest for 3ex. Any advice if there is anything I can do to improve it? Besides 6-link of course.
Also, coloring that is really hard. For now I got 3G-1B-2R. So Minion Damage drops, but what do I place instead? Empower?

According to Vorici Calc, the best way to get the needed colors for you is to use 1G on the crafting bench it'll take 104 tries on average, resulting in 420 avg cost in chroms.

yeah well..Im 800 chromes in and best I got was 3G-1B-2R, so I think I will stay with that for now. Just not sure what to put as second R instead of Minion Damage
"
Kaevar wrote:
"
"
Kaevar wrote:

yeah well..Im 800 chromes in and best I got was 3G-1B-2R, so I think I will stay with that for now. Just not sure what to put as second R instead of Minion Damage

What are you desired colors? I've given you info about getting 3g, 1b, 2r. And do you just spamming chroms?
P.S. 3g, 2b, 1r, which you use atm, require 3.4k chroms on avg, doing 1g1b. With your current colors you can try to find Harvest recoloring in TfT Discrod.
Last edited by Its_OP on Apr 29, 2021, 8:26:15 AM
I added the 6link helm for carrions and its been great i got the damage boost i needed.
So big tnx your guide really helped with my dmg struggle.

But i still recommend going for max block/spell block this league its been working really nicely.
Currently im sitting at 73 attack block and 71 spell block (not taking Glancing Blows - cuz its awful) and im pretty much chilling in t16 ultimatums with rip mods. Im achieving this by having a 12% spell block shield (no necro aegis), arcane guard + sanctuary + mystic bulwark in the tree, rumi's with 10 spell block, tempest shield and bone offering (planning to get divergent for +1/1 of both blocks).
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Apr 29, 2021, 9:20:54 AM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
I added the 6link helm for carrions and its been great i got the damage boost i needed.

But i still recommend going for max block/spell block this league its been working really nicely.
Currently im sitting at 73 attack block and 71 spell block (not taking Glancing Blows - cuz its awful) and im pretty much chilling in t16 ultimatums with rip mods. Im achieving this by having a 12% spell block shield (no necro aegis), arcane guard + sanctuary + mystic bulwark in the tree, rumi's with 10 spell block, tempest shield and bone offering (planning to get divergent for +1/1 of both blocks).

How is your DPS without charges for minions?
"
Kaevar wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

How is your DPS without charges for minions?

Its decent about 2mil shaperdps on 4 carrions and 3 million shaperdps on 5 SOs (that's if you count the full shotgun with woke gmp - on average its lower) so 5mil total but im really far from being optimized since i didnt fit in curse or AG yet and my helm/wand are meh and i got 1 set of cheap clusters.

In terms of content i do guardian/10boss invitations on 70+ quant easily (if they dont have too much tank mods like endurance charges + ele resists + max health).
Did all other invatiation white (except feared).
Killed all bosses (aw8, maven, uelder, etc).
Do juiced t16 ultimatums and t16 100+ quant blighted maps reliably.
I can always get a quick boost of single target dps if i need to with flesh offering/necro aegus respec/ and vaal haste.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Apr 29, 2021, 9:58:49 AM
Have a quick question, i've been playing around with my tree and can't figure out how to get 100% BV uptime without mistress of sacrifice. Am I missing something here?

I'm sitting at a comfortable ~5k ehp with the new tree and was thinking about dipping back for more dps by swapping my bone offering back to flesh offering
Last edited by ploooo on Apr 29, 2021, 10:31:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info