[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
did u also try queens hunger? there are some good mods on it and u dont need to go mistress of sacrifice.

i found one with 38% ailment avoidance 40% stun avoidance + cold and chaos resitance. and one with 34 dex and strength + 9% attack block chance.

i think scaling damage further is obsolete when u down a8 sirius without even casting his maze because i instant phase him right now

Didn't see that chest, never seen it before. It actually looks really solid.

The reason we scale dmg further in high budget builds isn't to kill Sirus Faster though. He's basically a nonfactor in the low budget version.
It's to run end game content like 100% delirius and The Feared invitations where ridiculous dps numbers are required.
That being said, endgame is pretty garbage in this leauge so I completely approve of running a more defensive setup when mapping.

That chest in particular looks really promising as it allows us use Frost Bomb in trigger wnad or run Awakened Hextouch for +1 Curse so we can use corrupted Triad Grips with EW.[/quote]

yeah that was my idea also. with swaping offering to frost bomb as well.
also thank you for replying so fast. keep up the awesome work!
"

Whats the chest?
I got a lucky slam yesterday

is there any current way to reliably remove the cold attack mod?
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"

Whats the chest?

queens hunger
"
sickneZz_ wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"

Whats the chest?

queens hunger

Oh i was reading queens decree :D
Hunger is a little unreliable to say the least
Btw i looked at ur setup its a little strange. ur using proxy but have bonechill+skitters. that kinda makes bonechill useless as well as ur hypo much weaker.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Apr 28, 2021, 6:39:55 AM

Oh i was reading queens decree :D
Hunger is a little unreliable to say the least
Btw i looked at ur setup its a little strange. ur using proxy but have bonechill+skitters. that kinda makes bonechill useless as well as ur hypo much weaker.[/quote]

all 3 buffs we can benefit of. +free socket in trigger wand. seems fair
Hi,

I have 25ex what is the best upgrade for me right now ?
"
Konan92 wrote:
Hi,

I have 25ex what is the best upgrade for me right now ?

You can download the new PoBs.
If you read the notes there you will see my suggested upgrade paths.
Sup guys, here again with a question...

Right now i'm (still) w/golemancer, 4 Carrion + 1 earth golem.

I'm waiting to get my Raise Spectre gem to lvl 21 (hopefully this time it works with the Vaal orb), and I already kind of have my wand ready to get the Spectre to lvl 25 total... this would give me 4 spectres.

So I'm guessing the question is, is the goal of the buils now to have 4 spectres + 3 Carrion golems + 1 earth golem?

Is there anything else I have to take into account to have more spectres/golems? How many would I have to aim for of each in the end?

Thanks!
"
Sup guys, here again with a question...

Right now i'm (still) w/golemancer, 4 Carrion + 1 earth golem.

I'm waiting to get my Raise Spectre gem to lvl 21 (hopefully this time it works with the Vaal orb), and I already kind of have my wand ready to get the Spectre to lvl 25 total... this would give me 4 spectres.

So I'm guessing the question is, is the goal of the buils now to have 4 spectres + 3 Carrion golems + 1 earth golem?

Is there anything else I have to take into account to have more spectres/golems? How many would I have to aim for of each in the end?

Thanks!

For now, 4 spectres, 3 carrions and 1 stone is what we aim for.
With higher budget we generally go for 5 spectres as we have access to +1 chests.

If I were you I would buy a 21/0 gem and keep using it until you get your 21/20 corruptions. It's definitely worth it and barely costs anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info