[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
aquarose_ wrote:

What do you think about this as a very cheap solution before getting Clayshaper? Its major drawback is obvious, we're losing 30% of our effective health, but hey, when you just started running white maps, it seems like a decent option.

Unfortunately that wand reserves 30% of our life which is very dangerous.
We already run with a very modest healthpool and reducing it by 30% open us up for alot of random oneshots unfortunately.
Clayshaper is only 1 chaos so everyone should be able to afford it while that wand costs ~1 alch or so. It's barely any difference.

There's ALOT of information about the spectres we use.
You can read about them in:

IV. General Build Mechanics > Offensive Capabilities = AoE Clearing

You can also find more information on them in the Additional Information section.

Playing this build in it's entirety is dangerous. 4.5k life makes this build useless and dangerous in T14 and up

I leveled to 100 last league running Juiced T14-16 maps with beyond on every map.
"
Sonikozerg wrote:
Hey did you delete the chapter 12 ? Because I don't find it

Did an edit which messed up the twelfth chapter. Should be fixed now :-)
Basic question, i just looked at your video with your new Skin of the lord, i see you can raise 4 spectres, i don't get how. I'm counting to 3 and don't get it after, could you help me understand ?
"
Lhansk wrote:
Basic question, i just looked at your video with your new Skin of the lord, i see you can raise 4 spectres, i don't get how. I'm counting to 3 and don't get it after, could you help me understand ?

Level 25 raise spectre gem gives fourth spectre :)
"

Playing this build in it's entirety is dangerous. 4.5k life makes this build useless and dangerous in T14 and up

Seriously? Sure, its "dangerous" as in yeah you get one shotted. Useless? Lol. No problem getting A8 Sirus down on day 4 for me playing without a group, with limited gear and at level 90.

@Deadandlivin, feels MUCH better in Ultimatums with glancing blows and the defensive flasks.
Hey again,
I love how responsive you are on the thread. I've been having a blast, so thanks again. I have one question, though. Could you look at my PoB to tell why the DPS is so low compared to even your medium budget POB? I know I don't have ultimate min-maxed gear, but my headhunter,wand,and helmet are pretty much as good as I'm going to get this league, and I can't imagine that adding a couple more jewels would add 100 million more damage.

https://pastebin.com/GAaWFPFX

I would appreciate it VERY much!
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
How often do you die on juiced T16 maps with 4.5k hp ? And how expensive is Clayshaper at the start (day 1) of a league ?

After changing to my defensive setup with no clusters and garbage items, maybe once every 10 maps because of some stupid Dash or because I decide to run -15% max res mods. Death's are reduced as our dps increases with gear though.

I bought Clayshaper for 6 chaos on league start I think.

That sounds about right... I don't want to go glancing blows, but I went rumi's + bone offering with mistress of sacrifice. Feels pretty good but there are a lot of mods I avoid at T16. No regenerate, 50% flask charges feels bad, but doable (ultimatum content is terrifying tho), reflect ele I'll occasionally do by swapping out gloves, but dps is heavily nerfed. I also re-roll negative max resists every time... #scared :)

Hi guys,

Can you give some advice on what to upgrade first since i can't transition to yellow maps i die all the time in ultimatums.

https://pastebin.com/jMRawS9m

I know potion are shit, am changeing them
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Hi guys,

Can you give some advice on what to upgrade first since i can't transition to yellow maps i die all the time in ultimatums.

Gear looks OK, flasks... I don't even want to talk about it. With so small HP pool you always want to have insta HP flask and under any circumstances your mana flask has to be Enduring. One general tip for Ultimatum on any build is you constantly keep moving, trying to evade as many rare monsters as you can.
"
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Hi guys,

Gear looks OK, flasks... I don't even want to talk about it. With so small HP pool you always want to have insta HP flask and under any circumstances your mana flask has to be Enduring. One general tip for Ultimatum on any build is you constantly keep moving, trying to evade as many rare monsters as you can.

Should i change the wand for clayshaper to get the 3th golem since all i need is primal might as a jewel but they are creazy expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info