[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
mslee017 wrote:
Figured I would throw my 2 cents in with the changes, even though I'm on SSF standard (started the char a few weeks ago in Expedition) as my gear is basically garbage and budget.

I can do corrupted 16s with just a Clayshaper, Victarios and a +1 spectre chest thats crap (its offset by the fact my amulet doesn't have the anoint for +1 spectre yet, its too shit to waste a silver on) but I do die a bunch to things like Betrayal, the survivability isn't currently good. Damage is decent though especially considering 3 spectres. Current links are Spectre + Minion Damage + Predator + Increased Critical Damage + Summon Phantasm + GMP and it's working quite well.

Going to have to read back a few pages and see what Deadandlivin said about survivability, skimmed and saw a few things he mentioned about GB and Bone Offering. I will say I'm loving the hell out of the life regen we get from Vitality, just need to improve my survivability on big hits.

Based on the results from terrible gear I think this will honestly be just fine in the end once you get a few decent items. I think GGG is trying to really eliminate people being able to cruise through late reds with AWFUL stuff and this build definitely was capable of that before. It's still going to be good, just a bit harder to get going than before

I had alot of survivability issues yesterday.
I got a bone offering and rumis which helped somewhat. Stopped alot of random oneshots that would have killed me earlier. But still, at times I would get instagibbed. Especially from Scourge.

I spent some time getting upgrades today. In particular I got a 6-link helm for my Golems, a decent neck where I annointed Death Pact which opened me up to get more socket slots.
I also bought an Anima Stone and 2 Eminences. Working on farming my Prmordial Might right now. Also bought a 21/17 carrion golem for 40 chaos yesterday.

The boost in dps was so significant that mobs die before they can touch me again. Atleast in low red maps where I am currently farming.
I'm also back to running Scourges because I can.
Goes to show you that damage will carry you.

I'm not running 4triads yet because it will mess up my links too much and I don't really need it since I'm back to oneshotting bosses.
I quite like running the Dual curse setup with Vitality and increased duration on my bone offering too making it less spammy so running with it.
How do i know what is the right moment to transition into "low budget" build? I'm on white maps, level 84 and i'm afraid to change and lose survivability when transitioning.

Could Quartz Flask be good since now it has phasing? I was thinking about use blink, second wind, enhance and vaal grace (aura, instead of Vitality) on 4G Triad Grip. Would it be good?
"
Yashal wrote:
How do i know what is the right moment to transition into "low budget" build? I'm on white maps, level 84 and i'm afraid to change and lose survivability when transitioning.

Could Quartz Flask be good since now it has phasing? I was thinking about use blink, second wind, enhance and vaal grace (aura, instead of Vitality) on 4G Triad Grip. Would it be good?

You just do it as you go.
The build transitions naturally, just get one piece at a time.

You will gain survivability most likely by swapping since you get better pieces with higher life.

I've found a flask setup I like very much now:

Dunno what to fill the last flask spot with yet.
The increased durations of them all feels really good, puts all flasks cloe to 8 sec duration. Increased Recover rate life flask is also insane. Puts the life flask at 1.2 sec. It almost instantly tops you off. Way stronger than an instant life flask.

Phase Run is just too good. I wouldn't play without it. Mobility carries alot.
It's very hard to find the mana to fit Grace + Hatred + Skitterbots. You will need to annoint Charisma AND get a 25% reduced mana reserve mastery from Evasion which is out of reach.

What you could do is run Determination instead, drop a support link from skitterbots and get the 25% determination mana reserve mastery from armour.
Meanwhile, just run:
Dash - Second Wind - Phase Run - Enhance on Triad Grips.
Do you think Headhunter or Mageblood would be best for the build?
This may be dumb but I'm going to say it. With a medium cluster Thread of hope you can get minion instability. Minions explode dealing 33% of their life pool. So it got me thinking if it can be used with the Phantasms...

Do phantasms respawn constantly? If so when they despawn do they blow up for the 33% damage?

Does the explosion damage get converted to cold with Triads?

Do the explosions scale off minion damage?

why arent we running EDWA anymore?
Mageblood is QoL nothing else. It doesn't provide any power your fingers couldn't take care of (provided fast enough clearing).
I have been running juiced (corrupted, War among the stars watchstone, 100+ quant, Shaper's scarab) T14-16 maps for pretty much the whole day today (few hours, which I could've spent on PoE). The main source of my deaths were either chaos dmg monsters (Al-Hezmin's packs, spiders in Spider Lair etc.) or random oneshots from Scourge (80+ stacks become rippy AF). I were really surprised that I were able to even run these maps in my hobo-gear setup and underleveled gems. The build has definitely become stronger in 3.16.

I am thinking about gearing my AG as the next investment priority. Can't wait to explode huge packs.
Last edited by Its_OP on Oct 25, 2021, 3:29:05 PM
I was thinking HH for mapping and Mageblood for boss would be best no? Since your flask will be up all the time for boss
Aug Crit crafts are less than 2ex in TFT rn. If anyone wants to craft a Cluster Jewel - it's time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info