[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Derre wrote:
How do we reach the str and dex requirements? Any tips?

There's a point called Practical application that gives 20 str/dex that I picked up for 2 points. It also gives 13% all res which helps in early maps when you have literal garbage items.

Other than that I simply just got minor strength and dex mods from leveling gear.
Hi, I've been following your build for many leagues, but in this league, due to the fact that they've already nerf our SO. Should I go for any different spectre? Such as Frost auto, Pale Angel or any new one on Scourge?
BTW does anyone have SO yet ?
"
trung12368 wrote:
Hi, I've been following your build for many leagues, but in this league, due to the fact that they've already nerf our SO. Should I go for any different spectre? Such as Frost auto, Pale Angel or any new one on Scourge?
BTW does anyone have SO yet ?

We use Artless Assassin's during league starts
Heya. Your leveling PoB's notes page has Phantasm in the Carrion Golem links, but your gems on the build itself are Minion Damage/Melee Phys/Multistrike/Predator, no Phantasm. Which is correct, please? Do you run Phantasm on both Golem and Spectre?

Also, with Determination at 50% do you just run Vitality + Hatred + Skitterbots permanently?
How do u thing about Pale Angel and Frost Auto btw?
"
iamjackthelad wrote:
Heya. Your leveling PoB's notes page has Phantasm in the Carrion Golem links, but your gems on the build itself are Minion Damage/Melee Phys/Multistrike/Predator, no Phantasm. Which is correct, please? Do you run Phantasm on both Golem and Spectre?

Also, with Determination at 50% do you just run Vitality + Hatred + Skitterbots permanently?

I think you're using an old PoB. You can find a updated one on the frontpage.
I used to run Golems in 5/6 link and spectres in head while leveling but I swapped golems to head instead.
"
trung12368 wrote:
How do u thing about Pale Angel and Frost Auto btw?

Pale Angels suck.
Frost Auto might work but they got 0% crit chance so they don't scale anything from Power Charges or Assassin's mark.
This is from your 3.16 leveling PoB: https://pastebin.com/EssTWv6g

It says "Carrion Golem: Changed links, not running Brutality or Impale support on them any longer. Instead running Predatory and Summon Phantasm."

The links themselves are Minion Damage + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike + Predator, so maybe not updated?
"
iamjackthelad wrote:

It says "Carrion Golem: Changed links, not running Brutality or Impale support on them any longer. Instead running Predatory and Summon Phantasm."

The links themselves are Minion Damage + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike + Predator, so maybe not updated?

Oh I missed to change the notes.

Follow the links in the skill page.
Should say Minion dmg, multi and melee phys/predator for Carrion golem
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
iamjackthelad wrote:

Oh I missed to change the notes.

Follow the links in the skill page.
Should say Minion dmg, multi and melee phys/predator for Carrion golem

Aha, okay, cool - thanks.

What order should the ascendancies go in, please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info