[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Sorry1990 wrote:
Can anyone take look at my Pob and help me understand where to go from here. Like I get that I can use more upgrades but Ive aleady spent around 20ex on this gear, if not a bit more and its kinda underwhelming. I couldnt even kill the Black scythe logbook boss, shit was taking like 10% down per minute and I get two shot by the arrows. Does this build get much better? I was running arakalis fang spider build before and it was way better and cheaper than this, I assumed spectres was better than that?

I would recommend you to read about the node your Skin of the Lords gives. You may be surprised. Talking about gear - sell all your clusters and just forget about them untill you get the whole setup of gear from Medium Budget section. Invest this income in your gear (chest is the first priority, it literally ruins your EE, helmet goes straight after).
Last edited by Its_OP on Aug 8, 2021, 5:42:13 AM
"
xReva wrote:
"
"
xReva wrote:
Hey guys, any recommendation on my gear progress? I feel like with the setup im running right now im tanky enough for most content so im pmuch only looking for damage upgrades which i was thinking would be getting a very good trigger wand which is about 30 ex rn tho so i was wondering if theres any relevant cheaper upgrades i could do first^

my ag is running kingmaker eye of the malice additional curse boots frostbite on gloves aswell as crit immune chest

appreciated

The options you can afford atm are:
1) Change your chest to a +1 one or Skin of the Lords with Phase Acro;
2) Change your shield (not much to say about it)
3) Make a +2 boots (two-toned base might help capping res)
4) Fix your amulet (+35% chaos res seems ok, but is actually a pretty much useless suffix)

If you want a decent wand, I would recommend to not buy one, one to make one. With approx 40ex spent and 3-day period of me monitoring TFT for Fractures I've done this beauty (still not finished, but it's not hard anymore):

Thanks for the Reply! I will look for the recommended Shield and i probably have to get into crafting a bit then so far i have always tried to skip that as much as possible.

I was actually wondering is it worth staying with skin the loyal over going for like a Lioneye's Vision or a rare +1 spectrechest? I understand that Skin of the Lords with Phase Acro is awesome but they are giga rare right now and i havent been able to snipe one so far. Skin of the Loyal on the other hand sounds kind of meh to me since it doesnt provide any life and the only stat it is pushing so far is armor right? And according to pob a Lioneye's Vision or prober arre armor just provides more armor overall or am i missing something here?

The Chaos Res on the Amulett i cant skip on tho since im running the forbidden taste combo featured in this video for survivability :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcygczohlrA&ab_channel=Tenkiei

this combined with overflowing chalice and 2 surging vitality nodes makes me die atleast 1000% less overall and feels giga awesome.

Sking of the Loyals is not worth it. Sking of the Lords may be. Mine will probably be on the market as soon as I find ilvl82+ Astral Plate with +1 spectre and 2 empty prefs.
Hi every1,

ive got 3 quick questions:

where do we get our curse +1 from? i see no whisper of doom, nor a +1 curse chest in the build.
yet we talk about frostbite + ele weakness. how?

the resistance mask for the AG is a nice gimmick, but what about boss dmg?
i get that it reduces the average mob resistance by a lot, but bosses have reduced curse effectiveness and high stats in general. wont the mask buff the boss resistance, because we cant get it low enough for the +50% resistance to be beneficial to us?

also: GMP does nothing for single boss dps, right? so a gem swap with awa cold pen would boost our dmg a lot?

ty in advance!
and gl exile
"
Rebom wrote:
Hi every1,

where do we get our curse +1 from? i see no whisper of doom, nor a +1 curse chest in the build.

i get that it reduces the average mob resistance by a lot, but bosses have reduced curse effectiveness and high stats in general. wont the mask buff the boss resistance, because we cant get it low enough for the +50% resistance to be beneficial to us?

also: GMP does nothing for single boss dps, right? so a gem swap with awa cold pen would boost our dmg a lot?

ty in advance!
and gl exile

1) We either apply second curses with our AG (Windscream + Frostbite on Hit gloves setup) or use chest with +1 (expensive AF atm).
2) EE + Frostbite is enough to make even Shaper's res negative. Hence, Eye boosts our DPS.
3) PoB shows dmg per projectile. GMP increases number of proj available.
"
"
Rebom wrote:
Hi every1,

ty in advance!
and gl exile

Yes, but when it comes to bossing like 80% of the projectiles from GMP dont even hit?
"
"
"
Rebom wrote:
Hi every1,

ty in advance!
and gl exile

Yes, but when it comes to bossing like 80% of the projectiles from GMP dont even hit?

Depends on your positioning and links (with or without Predator). Ghazzy said, that it's possible to make every SO hit a boss with 10 proj.
Last edited by Its_OP on Aug 8, 2021, 7:39:56 AM
Hey guys I managed to get my hands on a decent crafting base for spectre boots.

Could anyone give me some advice where to go from here?

I was considering just crafting suffixes cannot be changed and slapping it with a veiled chaos hoping to get MS unveil.

The other option is just flat out metacrafting it with Cannot be Frozen + Life and some day Aisling slam for possible MS.

Is there a better way?
"
Sawtyss wrote:
Hey guys I managed to get my hands on a decent crafting base for spectre boots.

Could anyone give me some advice where to go from here?

I was considering just crafting suffixes cannot be changed and slapping it with a veiled chaos hoping to get MS unveil.

The other option is just flat out metacrafting it with Cannot be Frozen + Life and some day Aisling slam for possible MS.

Is there a better way?

Tbh, I would suggest you to just sell it. There are plenty of boots with +1, MS and some useful mods on them. If you are aiming for +2, this is just a bad base, no sense on trying to get +2 here.
Soo i managed to "fix" this build for the worst patch in poe history.
Here is my summoners gear from last league and a 3.15 POB im using.

https://pastebin.com/vLz8Cj90

Build is a shadow of its former potential, i needed to do a bunch of mana balancing for the triggers and some changes for defenses as they are needed more than ever now.

The damage got absolutely gutted, i still managed to clear al content in standard after i fixed it, uber atziri, mavaen, uber elder etc. My minions dont die i have life on helmet and picked up some life on the tree. But it hits about 1/5th of the damage from last league maybe even less.

Its capped block, capped all resistances.
Hope someone finds it helpful i have no motivation to log in at the moment other than to fix this build.

Gear from last league:

Spoiler

Last edited by stormyknight on Aug 8, 2021, 7:34:06 PM
Need some insight. I see a lot of you in this thread using skitterbots + bonechill + unbound ailments alongside hatred but cannot seem to get both on at the same time. Is there something i'm missing ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info