[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

I see u are already mapping etc.

How is minions life on spectres? Are they dyeing a lot or not?
"
smooge wrote:
I see u are already mapping etc.

How is minions life on spectres? Are they dyeing a lot or not?

Haven't lost my minions once this league apart from losting them in a reflect phys map.
Hey another dumb-tilted question.

Is there any way to make the minions actually hit a target you want? I feel like this is a retarded question but I can't seem to find anything in-game. Like doing Izaro if you are not really above him is pretty tough when my fucking minions won't hit him

"
antimufa wrote:
Hey another dumb-tilted question.

Is there any way to make the minions actually hit a target you want? I feel like this is a retarded question but I can't seem to find anything in-game. Like doing Izaro if you are not really above him is pretty tough when my fucking minions won't hit him

Predator support.

Not needed for golems because they are aggresive. But you can use it for your spectres and replace Hypothermia support.
how to use clayshaper? my str not enough
Strength in tree.

You'll usually want Practical Application early on.

Also, get a heavy belt.
And you yourself play through the Spectra,Deadandlivin !?!?!?((
Hi, do we not use Unending Hunger? Thanks for the guide ^^
Can i just ask, what is more up to date? The low budget links and items in guide here on forums? Or the big POB link where we set low budget and see links there? For instance links in boots are different.
"
Funderus wrote:
And you yourself play through the Spectra,Deadandlivin !?!?!?((

Not sure what you're asking :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info