Weapon swap hydrosphere frenzy generation + other skills leads to disconnects

So i apparently stumbled upon a way to make people crash, the moment they join the instance.

My character uses hydroshpere + Frenzy to be able to generate frenzy charges before big bosses, Maven, Sirus that kind of stuff.

Skill wise i take use of Ice Crash with Fist of War support.

I tried a couple things to repeat this type of crash. Just using frenzy + hydro alone and the ice crash alone, nothing happened, no crashes or disconnects at all.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the hydrosphere + frenzy is in a bow in weapon swap.

Though the moment i would use both together, which i would generally do within a big fight, if i was trying to help others out with their bosses. That means generating frenzy charges on the sphere and killing the boss with ice crash, it would lead to others joining the instance, to straight up just disconnect and get send to the login screen.

The way i found i could easily replicate it.

1. Weapon swap to a bow with frenzy and hydosphere socketed
2. Frenzy generation combo with hydrosphere
3. Switch back and use use the attack skill

I also did make sure to try another skill, specifcally a slam skill, Earthquake. Exactly the same thing happened, so this is not tied to Ice Crash, but more so Hydrosphere + Frenzy or possibly any other bow skill

This kinda breaks the character a little, as it was nice to have the charges ready for when the boss got active.
Last edited by NovaKiller on Mar 31, 2021, 8:58:56 AM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2021, 5:23:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have you tried restarting your PC as well as deleting temp files?
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Not sure how that would help. As this is an issue that makes others joining disconnect.

I can leave the instance and join again, due to having already played through the animations and effects. I do believe it is tied to effects
Last edited by NovaKiller on Mar 30, 2021, 6:19:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info