I want to craft a staff (lvl 85, Elder influenced) with following properties:

164% increased Spell Damage or increased cold damage [prefix]
+3 to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems [prefix]
Skills fire an additional Projectile [suffix]

[Empty prefix]
[Empty suffix]
[Empty suffix]

I tried already multiple times with the emulator of

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=21&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=5&bp=y&as=1&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

However I did never achieved it. Youtube videos did also not helped. Can someone help pls?

Currently I think the best way to go is to use a elder, warlord base since both can roll the "Skills fire an additional Projectile" suffix and to use the magic imprint method from Craicic Chimeral beastcrafting. You have to start with the T1 damage mods since these are the rarest one, correct?

But since the tier 1 spell or cold damage, the +3 level to cold and the additional projectile are quite rare mods, it seems still not to be craftable to me???

How do you think?

Thanks!
Last edited by Wp_blitzi on Mar 27, 2021, 12:25:53 AM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2021, 10:43:15 PM
Additional projectile is a suffix.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
This is correct. I also added the information in my initial post
Nearly impossible. Projectile has no tag and that's if you get the two prefix's which is also nearly impossible.

But you can play with reforge colds in harvest and Frigid fossils until you go broke. 166,000 to 1.

Add Projectile it's 314 million tries.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 27, 2021, 4:39:09 AM
Aim_Deep thx for your assessment. Guess this is not working out. Frigid fossils or cold determistic crafting via harvest is not working since you have far too many options left (even if you block the attack mods before)

It is sad but in the end a game design issue. Broken items like this one are much easier to craft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ5e_vpMgbQ
You are trying to put three mods on with super low spawn rates. Then one doesnt have a tag. Then two are competing with 20 other stat tags and one of those has like 10 tiers (cold/spell dam) It's just like not meant to be done...

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 27, 2021, 11:29:34 AM
If you can somehow get suitable prefixes, you can just reforge keep prefixes to get skills fire an additional projectile. Its not that difficult to hit (1/115) and its a fairly common and cheap craft.

But landing the prefixes and getting T1 cold damage and +3 doesn't sound feasible unless you manage to pick one up off trade. These kinds of bases only seem to show up from smart loot from stuff like Heist. You could use deafening essences of woe (~140% spell damage) which would take around 600 hits to land +3 cold. In contrast, landing skills fire an additional projectile is easy.

I did the same with this helmet here:

Last edited by BrettLee on Mar 28, 2021, 9:13:07 AM
"
If you can somehow get suitable prefixes, you can just reforge keep prefixes to get skills fire an additional projectile. Its not that difficult to hit (1/115)

I assume you want to hit the (1/115) with exalted orbs then? Could be quite expensive then :-P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info