It has been a fun league, here are my crafts for the league

It has been a really fun league as I was actually able to make all my own gear for once, not a single item was purchased(other than base prefixes on the chaos dot gloves), or the incursion mod 4W base

if you want crafting process for any of these items feel free to ask.

Last edited by dorkdude2 on Mar 26, 2021, 5:44:51 AM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2021, 9:34:52 PM
a couple really nice items, gj
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
why does that opal scepter have local crit chance?...
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
why does that opal scepter have local crit chance?...

as it isn't for a current build, I am not gonna put actual bench craft(cast speed, crit multi if uni enemy nearby or trigger spell until its being used).

it was part of a non-caster non-crit craft rotation as t1 spell crit was first mod hit for suffix's.
Could you share the crafting process for the avoid boots ?
Ty
"
Nite1984 wrote:
Could you share the crafting process for the avoid boots ?
Ty

since harvest has been gutted the process now would be to woke the elevated avoid(which now rolls lower, only up to 35%) and the elevated tailwind and hope you get a good third suffix(if empty you can lock suffix and reforge chaos more common(since hunter has chaos prefix you want to increase odds as high as possible)).

once suffixes completed lock suffixes and reforge life until t1(and possible hybrid if desired), lock suffixes agian then Aisling slam to get a movespeed roll
Locking suffixes and reforging life for T1 life is entirely unncessary and utterly stupid unless you have half a dozen mirrors lying around. Just get your suffixes, lock suffixes and reforge chaos, cold or fire for unaffected by desecrated, burning or chilled ground. Then lock suffixes and hit aisling for hybrid MS% + onslaught/chilled/ms if not hit. If aisling removes the bench craft, you can craft life and you are finished. If aislign removes the unaffacted by X mod instead of the bench craft, so you may need to repeat those steps if you really want that mod.
"
BrettLee wrote:
Locking suffixes and reforging life for T1 life is entirely unncessary and utterly stupid unless you have half a dozen mirrors lying around. Just get your suffixes, lock suffixes and reforge chaos, cold or fire for unaffected by desecrated, burning or chilled ground. Then lock suffixes and hit aisling for hybrid MS% + onslaught/chilled/ms if not hit. If aisling removes the bench craft, you can craft life and you are finished. If aislign removes the unaffacted by X mod instead of the bench craft, so you may need to repeat those steps if you really want that mod.

PSA t1 life is a 1 in 11 chance, so multiple mirrors would not even be needed, it would be a fraction of a mirror, even less because T1/T2 hybrid + crafted life is fine, same with T2 life which would be a 4/11 chance. Also he asked how to craft what I had not something different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info