Private League Question for GGG

Hello its just simply question.
Can we get private league for consoles ?

Btw.
Are there any interested ?
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2021, 11:09:56 PM
Pretty sure it's intentional when there is literally zero references to console on every page and video associated with private leagues. Probably because if they say console players can't join, human nature wants what it can't have and GGG definitely doesn't want to waste their time making crossplay functional in private leagues... See no crossplay, hear no crossplay, speak no crossplay seems to be the strat.
"
I R Healer wrote:
See no crossplay, hear no crossplay, speak no crossplay seems to be the strat.

OP didn't ask about crossplay.

Only about Private Leagues.

I would *love* to be able to make private leagues on console.

Yes, they would run completely within platform, and have no crossplay, but that's fine.

Nearly every PC streamer/YouTuber/etc indicates that private leagues are more enjoyable than regular play, either because of the special rules used for the private league, or because of the better/friendlier trade environment, or because of a combination of those and other factors.

Private leagues essentially allow the "group found" play mode that I think is the ideal balance between trade and SSF.

Sure, not everyone wants to play that way, but the people who don't want to can just keep playing the regular leagues.

And since creating private leagues costs money, GGG would make revenue of offering them on console.
Dude our entire xbox community is smaller than a pc private server wtf do we need private servers that ONLY work by breaking up xboxes already tiny economy into private servers... On the other hand, we can't join events like lightys charity event which is pretty lame and it IS crossplay Mr. 5,000 IQ... Getting private servers without crossplay is beyond useless, your going to have literally 10 ppl max on a private server exclusive for xbox.
"
I R Healer wrote:
Dude our entire xbox community is smaller than a pc private server wtf do we need private servers that ONLY work by breaking up xboxes already tiny economy into private servers... On the other hand, we can't join events like lightys charity event which is pretty lame and it IS crossplay Mr. 5,000 IQ... Getting private servers without crossplay is beyond useless, your going to have literally 10 ppl max on a private server exclusive for xbox.

OP is not from XBox, but from Playstation.

And I already explained some of the advantages of private leagues on console.

Plus, there is literally zero chance that we will get crossplay, but Private Leagues could happen. Most or all of the infrastructure for them is already in place.
Regardless of xbox OR playstation, the latest events like ziz guantlet and lighty uniques have literally advertised open to EVERYONE... I quit early ritual n came back like a week ago, i was like did i miss private servers releasing for console 2 play the events? I spent like a hour scouring every line on every page, no info. I clicked join lighty event n was accepted, another 30 minutes staring at the loading screen tabbing to my profile that says i can play the league. Like when i bought stash tabs n ect. GGG never mentions that you can't transfer your console account purchases despite the fact they are increasingly creating more and more exclusive pc content and events. [Removed by Support] i don't even have the option to just buy a pc if i wanted to.

Your problem of JUST the bare surface level of private servers not on console is literally nothing, you don't throw a bandaid on a guy missing 3 fingers.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 20, 2021, 8:49:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info