Anyone else went from PC to Console?

hey everyone,

are there any players like me who went from pc poe to console?
the reason being is i prefer the controller for arpg , it just feels so good to move around with analog instead of click to move ,i also dont accidently attack things etc...
many benefits..

i was wondering am i alone that feels like this and prefers this game on console now?

im currently playing it on a xbox series s and it runs great might run even better than my pc did which had a ryzen 5 1500x ,prob make sense since the xbox series s is equivelent to a ryzen 7 3700x 8 core 16thread thats much better then my old 4 core 8 thread 1500x lol..

but yeah loving this gonna stay here now on console :)
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2021, 6:35:37 PM
Yep, played for a couple years on pc but with some form of early carpal tunnel developing I switched to console...only way I will ever go back to pc is if they add controller support
"
somedude682 wrote:
Yep, played for a couple years on pc but with some form of early carpal tunnel developing I switched to console...only way I will ever go back to pc is if they add controller support

nice dude ... what mkx should i get what do u think is needed on console?
I switched when the PS4 version became available. Searching stuff on the market is a pain, but the controller, asynchronous trade and that I can play comfortably sitting on my couch with the big screen TV was worth the switch.
I will not go back.
"
Isomorphin wrote:
I switched when the PS4 version became available. Searching stuff on the market is a pain, but the controller, asynchronous trade and that I can play comfortably sitting on my couch with the big screen TV was worth the switch.
I will not go back.

nice well said you also enjoy arpgs more with controller? im starting to love the analog to move instead of click to move ;p
I am on console now over PC and I have 3070rtx/5600x super PC I built.

I played half the season on PC and half on my series X to decide what I prefer playing on.

I enjoy console more.
"
xSS Freez wrote:
"
Isomorphin wrote:
I will not go back.

nice well said you also enjoy arpgs more with controller? im starting to love the analog to move instead of click to move ;p

Definitely.
I switched as soon as the Xbox version released and haven't looked back since. It's had its hardships but i regret nothing. Except the trade market, every one thinks their shit is worth many exalts.
I switched over from my craptop to PS4 because I didn't want to waste money on a better machine and I already had a PS4.

While PoE on PS4 isn't prefect on wifi and without a SSD it's perfectly playable, better than it was on my laptop. I prefer a joypad to mouse and keyboard although flask management is awkward.

I like how GGG implemented trade on PS4 and it's far better than it ever was on PC BUT because the market is so small on console the cost of stuff is plain daft. I found the pricing of stuff on PS4 so frustrating that I decided to only play SSF and I love it!

I just hope I can get a PS5, I wouldn't play PoE on PC which says a lot about the job GGG have managed with the console versions. While the console versions aren't perfect neither is the PC version.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
While PoE on PS4 isn't prefect on wifi and without a SSD it's perfectly playable, better than it was on my laptop.

You can put an SSD in your PS4 if you want to. It makes most games load much faster.

You can use wired ethernet with it too. At least some models.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info