Tattoo inspired by The Maven

Hey yall, my name is Luan and i play path since talisman. I love this game and always wanted to make a tattoo inspired on Path of Exile story.

I have tried to come up with something Sin/Innocence related but didnt work out, and i let the ideia away, but soon as 3.13 was announce and we get those awsome teasers i was dieing to know what twist and turns would come from it. So we got that amazing trailer, with envoy saying those deep words and a glipse of The Maven, and i fell in love.

All the aestetic of her, and all that story that we didnt know about yet... i was just complete taken by her. So soon as we got more images of her, and the official art work of her on the forum post talking a little about her, and the story get more clear with Envoy lines in game. I contact my friend, that have done all my tattoos, send him the imagens, a few fan arts and talked about my ideias for the tattoo.

A few weeks latter he came up with this amazing concept that turn out to be my tattoo, now i have her forever witnessing my strugle on this game!

Made this post to share with other PoE Fans this awsome work he did, and how much i love this game!

Here is my friend instagram, the one that made the art and tattoo: https://www.instagram.com/murillobueno.tattoo/

Last bumped on Mar 22, 2021, 7:47:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info