The Heist Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

Looking forward to them!

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Mar 23, 2021, 7:40:11 AM
I want to be a regional payment methods for Turkey. Dollars and Euros are very expensive here. It is more convenient to use Russian rubles instead.
Too bad (
This'll be the first league i haven't brought a supporters pack, I'll certainly play the league, but I really don't feel the urge to give the team any more financial support.
Hyped - I didn't really play 3.13 much (stopped at 24/40) hopefully 3.14 is something better then Ritual \T_T/.
Yey 3.14! Excited for poe 2 trailers as well.

I enjoy the game with or without harvest. Thanks, ggg.
It's really dissappointing that you always announce the new league start date so late. It makes it very hard to plan the time off work and sometimes impossible because of too short notice. Looks like you're still not ready with the leage content till the last minute and makes me think another league will be full of bugs and crashes despite your assurance that you're working on improving it.
"
GdfSniper wrote:
It's really dissappointing that you always announce the new league start date so late. It makes it very hard to plan the time off work and sometimes impossible because of too short notice.

In this case we know that it will be the 9th/10th or 16th/17th due to public holidays in NZ.

I do hope that in the future that GGG could announce the date earlier because spending leave on multiple weekends gets expensive.
didnt like those Packs honestly , just like many others , we want weapon skins in packs and an armor.
thats enough.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Mar 23, 2021, 7:43:24 AM
wait why were these even still available? lol
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info