[3.13] RaiderBomber RF - speedy exploding maps - Immune to everything - Full Dodge - Video UP

Missed stun immunity in pic

Why Raider? I wanted a fast runner clearing withou clicking too much.. without any stun or ele ailments problem, without bleeding problem.. basically a lazy build.

So we are perma-phasing, perma-onsalught, immune to stun, bleed, ele ailments, maim, super speedy, UNTOUCHABLE with 75% dodge attack and spells and 93% effective evade chance (by pob).

Combo: Explode Chest + Big AoE Herald of Ash = RF bomber!!!
The denser the package, the higher the fun (and the lag). ☺

If you have any tip or question feel free to writhe here in thread!

Enjoy ^_^

Gear

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/V8XrQRNJ

My builds

All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Apr 16, 2021, 5:41:08 AM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2021, 2:06:01 PM
hi,
build looks interesting, what do you think the build will cost?
Will you do a levelling tree with tips?
"
Snowbliz wrote:
hi,

Infinity money
My man!

Ive been literally looking for an RF build today with a new take on it. I was tossing up between Inq and ele but this looks really nice too. I like the layers of defense and the zoom factor.

I have a few questions before I commit however.

How much currency to get it going well? I've got about 100ex if I scrap my current build.

How much to min max it to your POB's equivalent?

What are the downsides or cons of the build?

Cheers!
"
MajorSadist wrote:
My man!

Ive been literally looking for an RF build today with a new take on it. I was tossing up between Inq and ele but this looks really nice too. I like the layers of defense and the zoom factor.

How much currency to get it going well? I've got about 100ex if I scrap my current build.

Cheers!

you need way more than 100ex sadly with any RF build.
"
Snowbliz wrote:
hi,
Will you do a levelling tree with tips?

this is high budjet, i don't make guide for leveling, it's just a showcase

"
MajorSadist wrote:
My man!

Cheers!

I don't know how much because i self crafted with harvest all single piece of equip, buying, ofc, crafts from discords.

Donsides of build is physical damage taken only, as u see i use basalt flask to mitigate a bit, and immortal call in "trigger sock spells"; if you wanna more mitigation craft 1 min endurance charge instead of 1 min frenzy to get 12% more phs reduction.
Then other cons i don't know, cuz is immune to everything and super speedy.. maybe only single target must be improved but is not bad at all.
Hello!
I think will be good if you think about budget version. Above 100exa prefer.
Your gear price 300-500 exa right now...

P.S.
Sorry for my ugly english).
"
sad1st1 wrote:
Hello!
I think will be good if you think about budget version. Above 100exa prefer.
Your gear price 300-500 exa right now...

P.S.
Sorry for my ugly english).

You can do it with low budjet version without any problem.. but this is just a showcase not a guide.
Looks cool. Was thinking about playing it next league, but checked gear and....I knew it will be a lot, but I think it will suck as usual RF or even more without decent gear.
F build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info