What games do you guys play other than POE?

The only one of the other games that I am proud to talk about is Warframe. Its a great shooter where you level up Weapons and Characters.
I also play games like raid shadow legends, but I am happy to drop those games and have more time for poe.
Hidden Deep.
Pixel art game, kinda Terraria style to some degree with the going downwards in caves but with better visuals,physics and sci fi theme.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Recently found that Homm3 chronicles can be played with hdmod as long as you have homm3 complete and the chronicles series on gog, for example. I love homm3 so much and chronicles is such a fun campaign.
Finished Cloudpunk, now finally onto Control. This game is the Fringiest Fringe that ever did Fringe and I am all for it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Holy shit, that was awesome.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Been religiously playing gems of war and tap titans 2 (mobile) for years now
My active games change based on what I am working on or when I slow down or take a break from POE. At the moment, I still have Octopath Traveler II to finish.

When combat sports or my shows are on, I run Dungeon Defenders II and Sandboxie an Alt to AFK farm for other projects.
Aside from POE, I play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on my phone. I used to invest quite a bit of time into the game back then. I was pretty competitive (chasing the upper ranks of Mythic). These days I just login to chill a game or two with my friends.
im an osu! and leage of legend player
i am now in a spiral of retro games
recently I've been playing cultic, made entirely by a single person...what a game, better made than some AAA titles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info