What should the name and flavour text of the card be?

The Oasis - Lost in the verdant beauty, the traveller was blind to the dangers that surrounded her.
119719.4%
The Hook - Every obsession began with a single, innocent taste.
204233.09%
Temptation - It is much easier to forego that which you seek when it is not laid at your feet.
96315.61%
Folly - Nothing worth taking is ever offered freely.
164026.58%
The Siren - Those who hear her song are already beyond help. (NOTE: 'The Siren' is already in use - we will pick something very similar)
3295.33%
Poll closed
Up next in our series of polls for the upcoming community-designed Divination Card is to decide on the name and flavour of the card. The options in this poll are based on the theme ‘Temptation of the Atlas and its consequences’, which our community voted for in last week’s post.

This poll will be open for one week so if you would like to participate in the process, make sure to cast your vote!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Gonna be good
There already is a div card called "The Siren", though
Mood is a little affected by all that is going on the last week or so. But will still vote this...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Folly is a great name. Because I'll never even consider trying to complete a set. You'll set it so rare that only people who can't use it will see it drop.
Folly - Nothing worth taking is ever offered freely. actually makes me tingle just reading
Hm
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
omg...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The attrition rate for this poll has been steep.

Poll #2 - 49%
Poll #3 - 66%

Plenty of confounding factors to ponder.

Temptation to troll loot filters.

Folly sums up the process of deciding this card.
Last edited by Ruffleberg on Mar 16, 2021, 9:03:24 PM
New Option- Harvest this card resets the league to last league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info