Vulkan Crashes to desktop every 2-4 hours

Title, Vulkan crashes to Desktop every few hours. I know others are having the same issues, like Steelmage doesn't use Vulkan because of the crashes. The screen and sound stutters for 2-3 seconds then crashes. My character died in the Gauntlet to it. I don't know if its a memory leak or what. Doesn't happen after anything specific, just after 2-4 hours.
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2021, 8:10:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey,

Experiencing the same issues. So here is my update message to keep the post trending!

QYN
For these bug....post full dxdiag (or at least the graphic card part that show driver version and model. You can delete sensitive info such as card hardware serial number, etc)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I had the same problem. I've been forced to play in SC this league after losing 2 characters in SSFHC, that was very sad.

I just hope they will bring a fix to this for next league or I'll be forced to not play this game anymore.

3060 ti, i7-10700k

And sadly, playing on the other thing, DX10 I think? the non-vulkan engine, dont remember the name exactly, my screen is stuttering, its not playable.
I already created a post about it 1-2 months ago, a mod talked to me about. He told me to do updates, blablabla, but after I checked everything was ok, he stopped replying.... Bringing 0 solutions to their problems.

running others games in full without problems.

Please GGG :(
Last edited by SK_OCELOTE on Apr 5, 2021, 9:56:40 AM
Same issue here, no answers on posts like this for a long time now.
Stay awhile... and listen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info