[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
CantripN wrote:
"
ByChanceOps wrote:
Can i have gem progress in lvl plss. Quiet weak when swap to 4l arc mine :((

4L Arc Mines are enough to do maps, so not weak :D

It's more likely you didn't take enough damage on the tree / gear / golems, etc.

What links are you using?

Arc - Blastchain Mine - Add Light - Swift Assembly. I swap to 4L arc in act 4 and i feel so weak :((
"
ByChanceOps wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
ByChanceOps wrote:
Can i have gem progress in lvl plss. Quiet weak when swap to 4l arc mine :((

4L Arc Mines are enough to do maps, so not weak :D

It's more likely you didn't take enough damage on the tree / gear / golems, etc.

What links are you using?

Arc - Blastchain Mine - Add Light - Swift Assembly. I swap to 4L arc in act 4 and i feel so weak :((

Well, first of all, use High-Impact Mine, it's just better imo.
Second, replace Add Light with Trap and Mine Damage. There, done.

The rest is just gear, and gem levels. Swift Assembly feels like trash unless leveled, for example. Link your tree/gear, we'll see why you're not doing damage. Your account is set to private so I can't take a peek (you can change that in your account settings).

Also, did you do Lab? It's a LOT of DPS.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 15, 2021, 7:56:40 AM
You can craft a pretty good weapons for leveling at lvl 14 and after that at lvl 20.

Magic wand/sceptre/rune dagger + Topaz ring (magic for lvl14 and rare for lvl20) + 1 orb of alteration. Get 2 and you pretty much set untill maps.

Also dont forget to use Orb of Storms when leveling its a huge dps boost. Drop OoS on the boss or packs spam mine and done :D
Last edited by Heely337 on Apr 15, 2021, 8:11:59 AM
"
Heely337 wrote:
You can craft a pretty good weapons for leveling at lvl 14 and after that at lvl 20.

Magic wand/sceptre/rune dagger + Topaz ring (magic for lvl14 and rare for lvl20) + 1 orb of alteration. Get 2 and you pretty much set untill maps.

Also dont forget to use Orb of Storms when leveling its a huge dps boost. Drop OoS on the boss or packs spam mine and done :D

Right, I should add the vendor recipe for people that don't know it. It's a huge help until RNG decides to help out.

Thanks.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 15, 2021, 8:33:24 AM
Yo CantripN.

Thank you for this Build. Probably going to be my League Starter.

I would Kiss your lips if you could be doing a leveling tree in your PoB.
e.G. add a tree in the bottom section of PoB and do a tree for like 20-40-60 Points etc.
Would appreciate that alot. Perhabs maybe do some early gear aswell?
Like what Weapon to look for if tremor rod is not available. Or a Set with yellow chest or the "Expedition's End" etc. etc.
Would take your Build to another level and it would also be easier for noobs like me to follow.

Thanks and have a great league Start
I get the feeling I'll have to make a detailed leveling guide :D

Fine, I'll get on it. You'd think Miners are simple, but I guess not if you're very new?

Last edited by CantripN on Apr 15, 2021, 9:06:26 AM
Tried the build in Standard with whatever gear I could scrap up on my low level Elementalist. The build seems to work even with no gear whatsoever (random Uniques from previous build mostly). I had Tremor Rod and Tabula Rasa though.

I came across the item "Southbound" Unique Gloves (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Southbound) which has a modifier "Your Hits can only Kill Frozen enemies". Any opinion will this item work with this build even as a starter unique if you can get it easily?

Reasons to use that Unique are +Cold Damage to Attacks, Increased Freeze Duration, +% Life, +% Cold Resistance. Not sure of Herald of Ice damage bonus, but it seems to work if you use Herald of Ice for some reason.

E: Oh well, it probably wont work, while playing I was wondering why the mobs stayed at 1hp for so long, it was because of that modifier. I kind of thought that Ignite from Cold damage would override it though.
Last edited by dragothica on Apr 15, 2021, 12:44:22 PM
Hey thanks for the build, I'm going to league start with it but I have a question, can we do T16 blight easily?
"
dragothica wrote:
Tried the build in Standard with whatever gear I could scrap up on my low level Elementalist. The build seems to work even with no gear whatsoever (random Uniques from previous build mostly). I had Tremor Rod and Tabula Rasa though.

I came across the item "Southbound" Unique Gloves (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Southbound) which has a modifier "Your Hits can only Kill Frozen enemies". Any opinion will this item work with this build even as a starter unique if you can get it easily?

Reasons to use that Unique are +Cold Damage to Attacks, Increased Freeze Duration, +% Life, +% Cold Resistance. Not sure of Herald of Ice damage bonus, but it seems to work if you use Herald of Ice for some reason.

E: Oh well, it probably wont work, while playing I was wondering why the mobs stayed at 1hp for so long, it was because of that modifier. I kind of thought that Ignite from Cold damage would override it though.

Sounds like a bug to me, Southbound should work just fine actually. I wouldn't use it in case there's something I can't Freeze for some reason, but it does work for most content. The Ignite from Cold Damage should work for sure, so it's quite odd... If it works it's actually really good, I forgot it's an option. Are you sure you're dealing enough Cold Damage? The min to Ignite is 4 if they have 75 res (which they might).

Added to the guide as an option, thanks.

Glad to hear you're having fun with it!

"
SrChu wrote:
Hey thanks for the build, I'm going to league start with it but I have a question, can we do T16 blight easily?

Of course, I was doing those without any difficulty. You should anoint your rings with "Scout Tower Range" though (Teal + Violet), that lets you do it easily with literally any build (this build just doesn't really need it when you're geared, the Freeze works amazingly well there).

Last edited by CantripN on Apr 15, 2021, 2:42:04 PM
Could you tell me why we invest so much just to get freeze? Doesnt nearly everything die 1 screen away from you since this is arc mines?
If everything dies in one hit anyway why even freeze? (besides bosses)
(at least it looks like u onehit nearly everything in those vids)

i dont want to sound preposterous or rude
Last edited by Paulomat on Apr 15, 2021, 2:31:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info