[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

Hi all :)
thanks for the nice idea for the build :)
I made a version for two wands and double curses.
works much better than with a staff for sure :)
all bosses in the game die in seconds. Sirius super easy etc.. :)

Check my gear and my video of killing Sirius

VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERL0V8H4c-s

Yep, that's what I'm talking about!

That's for sure better than Tremor Rod, it just takes amazing gear.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Love this guide/build! I have a question:

When do you put on Three Dragons? Do you need to have your cluster jewels/abyss jewel with fire/cold dmg to spells? Do you need to have Shaper of Storms?

I'm lvl 40 right now, cruising along with my arc mines. I just wasn't sure of when to put the Three Dragons on as I'm a bit confused with the interactions between that, Shaper of Storms, and abyss/cluster jewels.

It seems like, with your leveling trees, you don't do cluster jewels for a long time (around lvl 70-80?). Just checking when I should add everything together!

Thank you :)
"
CircAGG wrote:
Love this guide/build! I have a question:

When do you put on Three Dragons? Do you need to have your cluster jewels/abyss jewel with fire/cold dmg to spells? Do you need to have Shaper of Storms?

I'm lvl 40 right now, cruising along with my arc mines. I just wasn't sure of when to put the Three Dragons on as I'm a bit confused with the interactions between that, Shaper of Storms, and abyss/cluster jewels.

It seems like, with your leveling trees, you don't do cluster jewels for a long time (around lvl 70-80?). Just checking when I should add everything together!

Thank you :)

There's no "right" answer. Whatever feels right to you. I used the helmet as soon as I could, and added the jewels as soon as I could in terms of level requirement (60-70ish).

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
In this jewel, will the increased lightning damage work with this build:

14% increased Lightning Damage
+9% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
7% increased maximum Life

Not sure how to get the image with mouseover like other people do.

"

1. Yes. will work
2. you have to put a jewel or some item into your inventory or a stash. open your character on the page by clicking on your portrait, select the item and left-click. You have to click while writing / editing the post :)
that's all
Last edited by blajo_ on Jun 8, 2021, 7:16:48 PM
"
blajo_ wrote:
"

1. Yes. will work
2. you have to put a jewel or some item into your inventory or a stash. open your character on the page by clicking on your portrait, select the item and left-click. You have to click while writing / editing the post :)
that's all

Thanks Blajo :)

I've got to the point (level 91) where I have 2 passive points to put in and I'm wondering if I should use them to get the jewel socket for that jewel (down at the bottom right of the tree, just above Blood Drinker) or get the mana and regen nodes in the middle (Deep Thoughts).

Atm I have no real issues with mana regen but I only have 142 mana after the reservations and I stopped levelling the Vitality gem at level 8 to avoid mana going any lower. It seems to reserve about 8-10 more each level.
Sorry for noob questions, but there is one other thing that's bugging me.

Arcanist Brand - someone asked about it earlier in the thread and the answer was that it throws all the support gems as well, when you cast it.

Mine doesn't show the support gems (there are no little coloured squares on its icon in the skill bar).

Also - does it have to cast right on top of an enemy to stick to them or can it just be on the ground (so that they run over it and get it stuck to them)? With some bosses it can be hard to know if it's stuck.
"
Sorry for noob questions, but there is one other thing that's bugging me.

Arcanist Brand - someone asked about it earlier in the thread and the answer was that it throws all the support gems as well, when you cast it.

Mine doesn't show the support gems (there are no little coloured squares on its icon in the skill bar).

Also - does it have to cast right on top of an enemy to stick to them or can it just be on the ground (so that they run over it and get it stuck to them)? With some bosses it can be hard to know if it's stuck.

Arcanist Brand *is* a support gem, more or less. Meaning it casts active skill gems attached to it, in the order it's linked (top left is first) with any support gems added on top. So yeah, it works. You can test it in PVP with a friend, you'll see how it works.

Also, you can place it on the ground just fine, it will attach to the first enemy to enter the range while active.

"
"
blajo_ wrote:
"

1. Yes. will work
that's all

Thanks Blajo :)

I've got to the point (level 91) where I have 2 passive points to put in and I'm wondering if I should use them to get the jewel socket for that jewel (down at the bottom right of the tree, just above Blood Drinker) or get the mana and regen nodes in the middle (Deep Thoughts).

Atm I have no real issues with mana regen but I only have 142 mana after the reservations and I stopped levelling the Vitality gem at level 8 to avoid mana going any lower. It seems to reserve about 8-10 more each level.

It all depends on your individual needs. If you don't have problems with mana, take jewel socket and put crit multi + life there for dps boost.
if you need more mana take deep thoughts and lvl vitality.
vitality is cool because you can maneuver the level of the gem depending on your needs and you don't have to level it to the max :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info