🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Hello I'm interested in joining Maven with one of my friends who's already in the guild, please lmk! thank you
Hello, I would like to join and be part of an active guild. I'm a newer player (160 hours) and am interested in continuing to learn. I'm active most days of the week.

Discord: resident_schizo
Hello, I would love to join the community. I am not a professional by any means but I have been playing since release. I am an older gamer and I love to engage in team play as well as talking on discord. My discord is ornate_ I hope to see you all soon.
All responses sent
Hi, I'd like an invitation as a casual.
Would love an invitation to your guild. Older gamer plays regularly looking to play with your guild.
Account Name: CrazyDawid
Character Name: Shentilla
Highest Level:80+
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Apr 15, 2014
Country/Time Zone: Poland/CEST
Average Hours Played Per Week: 30+
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.):League Only, wasnt plaing last league at all, but this one im back! :D

Want to join as casual :)
All responses sent
Hi,

Would love to join. Started playing late last league and having tons of fun this league playing CoC DD at lvl 95 right now. Want to have some active people to talk to while playing :)
Would love to join as a casual player!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info