🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Hi. Can I please get an invitation to the guild?

IGN: Half_Fiction_F, Half_Fiction_D
Discord: Half Fiction
Role: Casual
Hi. Can I please get an invitation to the guild?

IGN: Alihera_crem, Alihara_ward
Discord: Fredo#7436
Role: pro/elite players

Got 1 lvl100 and currently playing with a lvl96 this league, can easily do wave 30 sim, (90% res), CI
Hi, can I get an invite?

IGN: kraka_tota
Discord: a._guy

Have been playing since Delirum and want to see how guilds work. I think this is a nice guild to see how it all works.
Hello,

Hoping to join an active guild! I've been off/on since Beta.

IGN: FitzArrow
Discord: Fitz8394
Role: Casual.

I started league late, about 2 weeks ago. Currently lvl 95. Can be pro/elite depending on the league. Generally always have a lvl 95+ for mapping/bossing.
Hello,

would like to join guild, used to play kalandra league (multiple 95 lvl characters), started playing this league yesterday.

IGN:kundidiracz
DISCORD: rukuil

Last edited by Mochii7 on Nov 29, 2023, 4:35:00 PM
New to the guild game. would like to play and experience the game with other exiles. Can i have an invite? Cheers
Still have room? I'd love to join. I'm a casual player, fairly new, about 145 hours played. Looking for community to play with and learn from. Maybe one day be able to help others.

lmk, thanks

IGN: AMediocreRanger
Discord: caseykid
Last edited by CaseyKid on Oct 31, 2023, 4:55:19 PM
IGN: Midnight_shadowstorm
Discord name: Elder-dragonstorm
Role: casual

Brand new player to POE (ex-pat from D4) and this is my first season. Started with an Elementalist witch but now playing a Shadow Trickster and I LOVE this build!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
"
IGN: Midnight_shadowstorm
Discord name: Elder-dragonstorm
Role: casual

Brand new player to POE (ex-pat from D4) and this is my first season. Started with an Elementalist witch but now playing a Shadow Trickster and I LOVE this build!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi, I am the officer of Maven's Realm. In game guild invitation has been sent. Plz check your social tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info